Dolphins gonna beat Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

CONVIGLIONUS

Active Roster
Reaction score
The first 4 games of the season were against teams that made the playoffs a season ago. Now we play a team that sucks who just fired there head coach. We will have had 2 weeks to prepare and the game is at home. Sorry folks but tank for Tua is more then likely going to be trade for Tua cuz yhe Redskins and Jets and Bengals are just as bad as the Dolphins

Tua may not even be the guy Grier really wants, as good as he is. He could be eyeing someone else. Never know with our front office lol.

But I think we have a good chance to win this one. I think washington is actually favored, but that could change with the coaching change.

It's not uncommon for a team to get a morale bump with a coaching change, e.g., Dan Campbell. In fact, were it NOT for the coaching change, I'd feel this was one were had a pretty good shot at winning. It's sort of a toss up to me now.

There has only been two 0-16 teams in the super bowl era. The odds are against any team finishing 0-16. It is also rare for more than one team going 1-15. While this looks like a winnable game, we will still be the underdogs. Washington fired Gruden for a reason. Sometimes teams respond better under new leadership. Despite there being some bad teams this year, we have, by far, the leagues worst roster. I don’t think we’ll win but this is one of the games that it’s possible.

I think some people are missing on somethings. Washington is no where near as bad as us. Neither is Cincy or the Jets. The talent level is there with those teams, just haven't put it together yet this season. The jets started a QB that doesnt belong in the league. Washington was coached by a deadman walking and have some starters out. Cincy i just dont get. They should be better than this. But they'll beat us. A few winless teams, but were no where near those teams on talent.

Haa I love the week to week variations on this board.

There is a reason we've been 15+ point underdogs in every game we've played. Even Rosen's best game would likely yield an average performance, and our defense is fully capable of making whichever QB we play against look just as good.

We should at least remain competitive here, but the spread is not going to move much because of the coach OR QB for Washington, which should properly demonstrate where Vegas thinks the difference lies...it's in the totality of our roster.

Redskins definitely have a better roster than we do. They were in the game for a half against the Patriots...Brady wasn't comfortable. Then the Pats turned it on in the second half.

Wildcard factor is if the Redskin's interim coaching staff has been ordered to start Haskins. Either way, I expect the Skins to try a smash mouth approach with Bill Callahan emptying out his run scheme playbook. Then they'll give Haskins some easy-read, play-action shots to Terry McLaurin. Redskins defense sucks, but they'll do just enough to make Rosen uncomfortable.

Redskins win 20-10.

The first 4 games of the season were against teams that made the playoffs a season ago. Now we play a team that sucks who just fired there head coach. We will have had 2 weeks to prepare and the game is at home. Sorry folks but tank for Tua is more then likely going to be trade for Tua cuz yhe Redskins and Jets and Bengals are just as bad as the Dolphins
So why would they beat us?

Redskins definitely have a better roster than we do. They were in the game for a half against the Patriots...Brady wasn't comfortable. Then the Pats turned it on in the second half.

Wildcard factor is if the Redskin's interim coaching staff has been ordered to start Haskins. Either way, I expect the Skins to try a smash mouth approach with Bill Callahan emptying out his run scheme playbook. Then they'll give Haskins some easy-read, play-action shots to Terry McLaurin. Redskins defense sucks, but they'll do just enough to make Rosen uncomfortable.

Redskins win 20-10.
Did you forget we too were in the patriots game for the first half? And the cowboys, and the chargers.. not saying we’re going to for sure win it. But just cause they hung in there a half doesn’t give them a W.

Did you forget we too were in the patriots game for the first half? And the cowboys, and the chargers.. not saying we’re going to for sure win it. But just cause they hung in there a half doesn’t give them a W.
We had one first down in the first half. I wouldn't call that in it.

This is our super bowl, or as it should be renamed our toilet bowl.

Never thought I would be sweating out the worst record overall, but this is what it has come to. That Suck for Luck season showed even the slightest glimmer of good in a tank season can cause a butterfly effect.

Hoping Washington comes out like they did against NE last week. They looked fantastic in that first half before the wheels came off.

We had one first down in the first half. I wouldn't call that in it.

haha also down 14-0 at halftime. But we were in it. Lets not act like the Pats didnt have vanilla defense and offense out there. They didnt want to show anything in that game which was a win if they threw their shoes out on the field.

Back
Top Bottom