Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

Lol damn it must suck to be a fish. :lmfao:
Its actually been a pretty stress free year and after the Deadskins take the W Sunday then 8-8 will get further and further from being on the table.
If your not tanking in 2019 then you are not trying...Look around....so many bad teams that have gave up. The NFL is broken and until they try and fix it you have to try beat them at their own gamewhich is to say you have to lose... in bunches

Last edited:
Bias on Rosen? I have been upfront on Rosen. I did not want him drafted and did not like the trade. But as I have noted on previous threads BY YOU, I have said we will ALL know more after his 20+ start in 2019.

But your bias is like saying .... nevermind it isn't worth it. You say your on the fence, but pop your head up to voice your support for said QB.
Just reading this post ".... I have been upfront on Rosen. I did not want him drafted and did not like the trade...." tells me you have been biased about Rosen from the beginning.

Adding " But as I have noted on previous threads BY YOU, I have said we will ALL know more after his 20+ start in 2019", doesn't negate your previously established bias.

Spek Engrish?

Its actually been a pretty stress free year and after the Deadskins take the W Sunday then 8-8 will get further and further from being on the table.
If your not tanking in 2019 then you are not trying...Look around....so many bad teams that have gave up. The NFL is broken and until they try and fix it you have to try beat them at their own game.
If you say so bro,, y'all about to tank for a QB that ain't going to solve your issue.... You'll get your guy and run him into the ground.

Just reading this post ".... I have been upfront on Rosen. I did not want him drafted and did not like the trade...." tells me you have been biased about Rosen from the beginning.

Adding " But as I have noted on previous threads BY YOU, I have said we will ALL know more after his 20+ start in 2019", doesn't negate your previously established bias.

Spek Engrish?
I think you mistake bias for an already complete evaluation.

bi·as
prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

Is it unfair to judge Rosen after an entire college career and 13 starts in the NFL in which he looked like complete garbage? I guess that's up for interpretation, but either way it's not definitively biased, so... "Spek Engrish"?

If you say so bro,, y'all about to tank for a QB that ain't going to solve your issue.... You'll get your guy and run him into the ground.
And your team drafted a guy at that position that couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Many more concussions for him because he can’t throw accurate or read a defense.

I think you mistake bias for an already complete evaluation.

bi·as
prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

Is it unfair to judge Rosen after an entire college career and 13 starts in the NFL in which he looked like complete garbage? I guess that's up for interpretation, but either way it's not definitively biased, so... "Spek Engrish"?

When someone says they " .... did not want him drafted and did not like the trade ...", that is someone showing "prejudice ...against .....(a) person .... compared with another ....". by not comparing Rosen with an other, he simply left the "other" undefined and has still displayed his bias.

Since there was no mention of an already completed evaluation, I have to ask, where did you see that stated?

Spek Engrish is still a valid question!

You know how I know it isn’t even week 8 yet? Bills fans are still talking ****. It’s the same thing every season. You’ll disappear again once the Bills start their annual collapse.

Haha you guys are funny you'll see just how good this offense and Allen is clicking come week7... We have a sleeping monster waiting to be unleashed on you fish.
Bring it...The worse the beatdown the better for the tank job. Heck...sweep a few legs while your guys are there...None of these scabs will be on the team in 2 years anyway. Good luck & Please beat Tom Brady for us. You know...The undefeated season is all we have these days so Im pulling for Bison big time that weekend.

Spek Engrish?

Nuffin ya honor.

Back
Top Bottom