Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

When someone says they " .... did not want him drafted and did not like the trade ...", that is someone showing "prejudice ...against .....(a) person .... compared with another ....". by not comparing Rosen with an other, he simply left the "other" undefined and has still displayed his bias.

Since there was no mention of an already completed evaluation, I have to ask, where did you see that stated?

Spek Engrish is still a valid question!
I didn't like Rosen coming out of college either because of all his faults, so last year just cemented my own ideas towards how bad he is. I'm just saying, he could have come to the same conclusion.

Haha you guys are funny you'll see just how good this offense and Allen is clicking come week7... We have a sleeping monster waiting to be unleashed on you fish.
I really, really hope the Bills' front office continues to be tricked by Allen at QB. It just gives us more time.

Just reading this post ".... I have been upfront on Rosen. I did not want him drafted and did not like the trade...." tells me you have been biased about Rosen from the beginning.

Adding " But as I have noted on previous threads BY YOU, I have said we will ALL know more after his 20+ start in 2019", doesn't negate your previously established bias.

Spek Engrish?

Like Tannehill before him, my opinion or bias, did not negate the fact I held out some kind of hope for 3 years....hoping for something. Anything. I advocated building around him and when it was all said and done, my initial thoughts or bias were confirmed.

I made a mistake in my wording. It still doesn't negate the fact, after each performance he is only confirming my initial impressions.

"Spek Engrish"? I could have asked you the same on many of your posts. But I usually leave that stuff alone homie.

This is a good game for Rosen to showcase his abilities. If he struggles against a team like Washington that has talent in the neighborhood of our own, then any hopes we have of Rosen being our qb of the future will be severely diminished.

The first 4 games of the season were against teams that made the playoffs a season ago. Now we play a team that sucks who just fired there head coach. We will have had 2 weeks to prepare and the game is at home. Sorry folks but tank for Tua is more then likely going to be trade for Tua cuz yhe Redskins and Jets and Bengals are just as bad as the Dolphins

Hope your wrong. WE need them to lose so we have the tie breaker with them in the draft. 1st consideration is heads up so if we are tied for 1st pic and they beat us earlier in the season, we would get the 1st pic (or any other tie). We have to lose to cinci and the jets also.

Can you imagine ny & gase having the 1st overall pic and knowing how badly miami needs that pic (or that player to be precise). The jets would rob us blind on the 2020 pics we have and i believe they would have ross/grier by the short and curlies. What an embarassment for this team that would be huh?

This is a good game for Rosen to showcase his abilities. If he struggles against a team like Washington that has talent in the neighborhood of our own, then any hopes we have of Rosen being our qb of the future will be severely diminished.

Problem with all that is washington isnt as bad their record implies and can very easily "upset" miami. They absolutely should beat us. I would think they are tanking if washington loses.

Back
Top Bottom