Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

If you say so bro,, y'all about to tank for a QB that ain't going to solve your issue.... You'll get your guy and run him into the ground.

“Bro,” the Redskins have more issues than a Manson family reunion. If there’s ONE fanbase that has no business chirping about another team’s dysfunction, it’s that one.

Haha you guys are funny you'll see just how good this offense and Allen is clicking come week7... We have a sleeping monster waiting to be unleashed on you fish.

The monster is:

- Dan Snyder’s symposium on why “Redskins” is still somehow acceptable as a franchise name?
- Your TE, Jeremy Sprinkle, who is somehow not a stripper?
- The corpse of Adrian Peterson?

Please enlighten us.

Problem with all that is washington isnt as bad their record implies and can very easily "upset" miami. They absolutely should beat us. I would think they are tanking if washington loses.
Oh they're bad, but they're not miami bad. Im just saying the talent level is far closer than it was for previous opponents so this is a game where rosen needs to demonstrate what he can do. I still expect us to lose but it is a game we can win especially if rosen plays well.

The Redskins D played well at times VS the Patriots but after watching them struggle last night I'm not sure the Pats offense is as good as last year.

Case Keenum gives them the best chance to win but this game will be close

We should be able to run on their defense. If we give them a healthy dose of the running game, then I could see Rosen having enough time to be effective.

Back
Top Bottom