Dolphins Great Win, Questionable play calling..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Great Win, Questionable play calling.....

BeatMan

I'll be your huckleberry
Reaction score
I was at the game yesterday......but was worried the whole time several 3rd and 4 or 5's ...The calls were so conservative that the OC seemed like He was calling plays not to lose the game rather than win the game. One particular a 3rd and 4 around the raider's 37 ( an obvious pass play) . Handoff to Ricky for one yard than punt ....did anyone else have the same observations ?

I was at the game yesterday......but was worried the whole time several 3rd and 4 or 5's ...The calls were so conservative that the OC seemed like He was calling plays not to lose the game rather than win the game. One particular a 3rd and 4 around the raider's 37 ( an obvious pass play) . Handoff to Ricky for one yard than punt ....did anyone else have the same observations ?

i think henning called a terrific game. Of course he didn't plan on the punt return for a touchdown. There is nothing wrong with winning conservative. If it wasn't for the brown fumble earlier it wouldn't have been even that close.

i think henning called a terrific game. Of course he didn't plan on the punt return for a touchdown. There is nothing wrong with winning conservative. If it wasn't for the brown fumble earlier it wouldn't have been even that close.

Exactly right.... Brown fumble and punt return TD kept the Raiders in the game.

Back
Top Bottom