Dolphins group tickets go on sale Tuesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins group tickets go on sale Tuesday

Great, let's start setting it up. I don't want to be a control freak about this, but I can organize if 13's status is still up in the air. What I would suggest is that everyone send a check to whomever that's going to be with the game's that he/she wants to attend. We should probably go for the 25-49 person category which entails $44/ticket/game.

By the way, nobody's really bitten on my proposal to go in on season tickets, so it looks like that's a dead issue.:cry:

It all seems like a dead issue. I have 2 jobs now and tons of financial responsibilities, so you guys can plan whatever you want. I hardly have any time for this site anymore anyway. :( I will buy my tickets when I can afford them and just meet everyone in a designated spot before the game. I am going to the Jets and Raiders games for sure. Other than that, I don't know.

Okay, I'll start a list of everyone who wants to attend. They should either send me a private message. Then once we have the list set, I'll e-mail everyone with my address. I'll then purchase the tickets en masse and then either hold them or mail them to the recipient, depending on the preference of the individual.

I want to keep the deadline open until we have at least 25/game, but with the Jets and Raiders that might not be possible, so we should say like a week or two from now. What do you all think?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think in the poll we voted in, the raiders game was the winner!
I think that you're right, but if someone wants to go to another/additional game, why not?

yeah, but one game a year for me is about it. by the time i fly out from calif, get a room, rental car and meals, i've shot $1000 bucks!

That's fine. I'm not suggesting that we require everyone to attend every game. If all you want is the Raiders, that's okay you don't have to get anything else.

the reason i want your email is i do have a trailer that i've offered to pull out there and i want to send you a pic. i figured if we tailgate, we can have a bathroom right there!

Back
Top Bottom