Dolphins haters, but love the team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins haters, but love the team.

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
We have a New England coach, that ran the best defense ever, we are prime time for the future, stop the hate. You aren’t seeing a year from now. We will be ballistic. You just don’t a build a mediocre team in less than a year. takes like 3 years.

I think we'll be better next year too, especially with the amount of picks we have coming up in the draft. I expect a middle of the road team next season and even better the following year.
Go Dolphins!

But no team in the history of the NFL has ever been successful without a 1st overall pick QB. WE are blowing are chances to ever be good again. Look how great Cleveland is. Look how many Super Bowls Carolina and Tampa Bay have won. Indy is positioned for the next 7 or 8 years with their first overall pick. We are completely doomed from any chances at success because of a couple meaningless wins that us fans made happen. We need to cheer harder for losses and they will come.

How did I forget about Detroit and all of the success they've had since getting a QB 1st overall? Also, that Bradford or something guy the Rams got, I don't remember how many rings he has but maybe it's because I can't count that high.

Last edited:
But no team in the history of the NFL has ever been successful without a 1st overall pick QB. WE are blowing are chances to ever be good again. Look how great Cleveland is. Look how many Super Bowls Carolina and Tampa Bay have won. Indy is positioned for the next 7 or 8 years with their first overall pick. We are completely doomed from any chances at success because of a couple meaningless wins that us fans made happen. We need to cheer harder for losses and they will come.
New England and Seattle say hello.

Oh saracasm.... Thanks

We have a New England coach, that ran the best defense ever, we are prime time for the future, stop the hate. You aren’t seeing a year from now. We will be ballistic. You just don’t a build a mediocre team in less than a year. takes like 3 years.

Most fans seem to think a complete rebuild doesn’t even take 1 season. We pick up quality FAs who sign with a terrible team on team friendly deals. We draft Tua. Boom guaranteed Super Bowl win next season.

Sadly, it’s not that easy. Look at the Browns. They were actually doing OK with picks and they got greedy. Instead of taking another year to build through the draft around their young core they went all in and traded for vets like OBJ. Now they have all this skill position talent with no OL and questionable coaching.

I’d like to see Miami do the rebuild right and not worry about “winning now” for a few years. A few more UDFA classes like this year would be nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom