dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns

If they trade up for a tackle...

GAAAAAHHH!

you really think its a bad idea to trade up to get A top ten NFL tackel on the cheap for the next 4 years?

if they trade up for a tackle does that make martin a bust already?

I'm really hoping this wouldn't be for an offensive tackle

NFL_Draft_Insider ‏@NFLDraftBites 3h
#Dolphins Ireland plans to draft "Expensive" positions. Hard to imagine Miami doesn't land Joeckel, Fisher or Lane Johnson w/ Trade up.

I'm going to be sick if we trade up because we'll have to give up both of our 2nd round picks plus another pick (maybe 1 3rd rounder).

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

If it is for a left tackle then that means we wasted yet another 2nd round pick (Jonathan Martin)

Raiders only have 3 picks in the top 171, i would imagine their phone lines will be busy the next couple weeks.

i'd rather have the tackel and draft a cb in the second then take dee. Dee will be great but i think its easier and cheap to find an elite cb opposed to an elite lt.

Tavon probably not in consideraiton for the pick, probably goes down to Luke Joeckel, Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, or Dee Miliner. Dion Jordan would be a dark horse for who they could be trading up for

Each one of the top left tackles need to get stronger. Supposedly Lane Johnson has the highest ceiling of all of them but is the most raw (according to scouts)

Back
Top Bottom