dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins have engaged talks with the raiders and browns

Just my opinion, but not a great year to trade into top10 Not enough "elite" guys.

If anything, that would be the very reason it WOULD be a great year to do so. Because since there are basically only about 5 elite players, you trade up at one of those elite guys at #3.

If anything, that would be the very reason it WOULD be a great year to do so. Because since there are basically only about 5 elite players, you trade up at one of those elite guys at #3.

My honest opinion is there are no elite guys this year.

Whatever we draft at 3 or 6 will be lots better then what we draft at 12. We might as well trade down 10 spots then stay at 12.

Bess yes, but Moore? We didn't sign him to 4 mil guaranteed just to trade him.

We are not going to get much for him anyway. Probably a sixth at best thats a dumb strategy if thats the one. Its not like we haveMatt Cassel coming off a great season

Raiders have Flynn now, and I think the Browns want to give Weeden another shot.

browns already signed Jason Campbell. No team is going crazy to get Moore as their Qb thats why he decided not to test free agent market. He would have probably got same deal elsewhere to barely have a chance to start

BPA. The draft is deep, stay put or trade back for more picks...

OT may be the way to go. Oliver Vernon deserves a change to develop and show improvement. So trading up for a DE is foolish, especially with this being such a deep class for the position. We little to none have young talent to develop that is anywhere close to starting (so don't name drop Yeatman or Garner) beyond Martin. If you get Lane Johnson, a beast of an OT who can play either right OR left, and an improved Martin than you are much closer to the athletic offensive line that JI wants. I'm all for trading up for Johnson or Dee Milliner.

The only instance I would want to trade down would be to grab Tavon Austin and Tyler Eifert at the top of the 2nd round.

Stay pat for Eifert, anyone who doesn't think he's elite didn't watch his film. Bama had him double with Milliner and a safety. Eifert is can't miss.

Back
Top Bottom