Dolphins Have Interest In Malcolm Brown | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Interest In Malcolm Brown

So we shouldn't target guys just because they have Patriots ties? Lol, that's ridiculous. He's young (25), extremely talented, knows the system, fills a huge need, and wouldn't be too costly.

I don't think Ed Oliver is going to be there at 13, and although I like Wilkins & Lawrence I'm almost certain there will be a better defensive player on the board. Signing Brown and landing someone like Ferrell or Sweat in the first would help rebuild the DL tremendously.
I'm pretty sure Terrell will be there at 13. Not sure Sweat will be after his numbers at the combine. Burns could be there too. There's a few guys to be had at 48(our 2nd round pick) so no need for us to reach. This D-line group is good and deep.

It's not enough to just lose to them in the standings each year, but let's also now give them future comp picks by going after their guys, too.
Comp picks doesn’t mean they get OUR picks. Somebody’s gonna sign these guys and they’ll get comp pics anyway. If the players can help us, go for them.

The phins will be giving the Pats more comp picks.
Id rather they just build through the draft.

Unless... they plan on moving up for a QB... in which case you sign a couple young guys to make up for the picks it takes to move up.

The phins will be giving the Pats more comp picks.
Id rather they just build through the draft.

What are you worried about? It’s not like they draft well or the picks come from us.

Brown makes some sense, you need bodies at DT.

Breaking the bank for Flowers clearly didn’t make any sense.

Belichek, at best, is average at drafting.

PFF...

Is that all you use as a reference?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2019-free-agency-profile-malcom-brown

Here's your bible saying he's a worthy signing as a run stopping DL..

Actually, our own Sylvester Williams had a better run stop grade than Brown, but that isn't what this defense needs. We have that with our two youngsters, Taylor and Godchaux. This defense desperately needs a couple guys who can push the pocket and bring an effective interior pass rush.

Brown makes 0 sense. Could just as well keep Sylvester for peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom