Dolphins have signed quarterback Jake Rudock to a futures contract. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have signed quarterback Jake Rudock to a futures contract.

What do you think they can get?

He's costing us virtually nothing, so there is no reason to do anything until after preseason.
Thats when I would expect them to move. Let Rosen play pre season so teams can get a look at him.

That would be the hope. His trade value obviously increases.

If he "lights it up", why get rid of him?

At that point, he's a cheap as hell back up at a minimum.

Do you simply dislike the guy so much, that nothing he does will be good enough?

If he "lights it up", why get rid of him?

At that point, he's a cheap as hell back up at a minimum.

Do you simply dislike the guy so much, that nothing he does will be good enough?
I’d rather have the draft capital. Rosen’s not the future. His best contribution would be to light it up so we can get a buyer.

Pump the breaks. Future contract means he'll likely be back for ota's and training camp. Reember they signed wrs Andy Jones and TJ Rahming to future contracts last week. This is no more of a sign that Rosen is on the outs than signing Rahming means Isaiah Ford will soon be released or traded.

Pump the breaks. Future contract means he'll likely be back for ota's and training camp. Reember they signed wrs Andy Jones and TJ Rahming to future contracts last week. This is no more of a sign that Rosen is on the outs than signing Rahming means Isaiah Ford will soon be released or traded.

True, I do think they like him- that’s why they paid that premium to keep him on the PS.

Way I see it at this point it’s just about options... nothing is certain... a camp arm worst case scenario.

Rosen is 22-23, a 1st round pick. He can get a 3rd rounder from someone. Msybe Washington lol

Rosen is 22-23, a 1st round pick. He can get a 3rd rounder from someone. Msybe Washington lol

After two teams dump him after just 1 year each (assuming that is the case)? Not so sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom