Dolphins Head Coach Isn't Sweating Teams' Offensive Line Woes Just Yet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Head Coach Isn't Sweating Teams' Offensive Line Woes Just Yet

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
f8834583-7234-441f-a538-3be4ce6cb8ad-large16x9_OFFENSIVEBUCSPIC.PNG

If you're a Miami Dolphins fans, you might be worried about the teams offensive line. But if you're Brian Flores, you're not sweating it.

"Overall, I think it was better than last week. That’s really the goal is to try to improve on a day-to-day basis," said Flores, Dolphins head coach.

But will the Dolphins offensive unit be ready come the start of the season? They're going to have to be. Flores thinks it can be done, but notes that the mistakes made in the Dolphins game against the Buccaneers have to disappear.

https://cbs12.com/sports/content/do...t-sweating-teams-offensive-line-woes-just-yet

Sign 1 of stupidity, doing nothing to fix the line. These guys are get coaches fired bad. good luck rolling out a line with holes at 3/5 spots. Still both guard and the RT are garbage.

Sign 1 of stupidity, doing nothing to fix the line. These guys are get coaches fired bad. good luck rolling out a line with holes at 3/5 spots. Still both guard and the RT are garbage.
Center isn't great either.

where's the player's factory? they have to develop continuity, and sadly it may take time, but if you keep on switching players you most likely will have more inconsistency. If its a difference maker that you plug and play then i'm all for it but if you grade a player at 84 and get rid of him to add a player valued at 85, i really don't see the difference, and besides isn't this season is supposed to be the first year of the rebuild in Miami?

Health will matter. If they are healthy they'll be somewhat OK I believe (at best) Rams made it through entire season last year and look where they ended up

Surprised Dieter scored so high - Congrats keep it up
I thought the rookie got the start against Tampa at LT that's how close I've been paying attention

The staring O-line played pretty well against Tampa the first few series. It wasn't until they started substituting that it started going downhill.

It was like a stampede on any lateral move ask outside the tackles.

Looks like a team that can’t run the ball situationally and isn’t athletic enough on the interior on outside ask.

Lots of carries for loss in our future

he might not be sweating it, but Rosen and fitz sure are

Chris Grier never had any authority, and his OL evaluations were actually great. He just never got a chance to pick his guys.

Really.

I mean at this point what can he say. There isn't some OLine tree growing outside of Davie that you can just pick your choice of guys.

He is right, it was much improved from week 1 to week 2 and if we see improvement week 3 against a physical Jville front, we are on the right track.

It has to be a priority in 2020, but it would be nice to uncover a gem or 2 in the process.

Back
Top Bottom