Dolphins Head Coaches | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Head Coaches

84Phins

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gase is the only head coach I can remember hired as another teams head coach. Makes you wonder on the list of head coaches for Miami since Shula.

My god watching this game is giving me some PTSD. Sideways screens going to LeVeon Bell for negative yardage. Watching Luke Falk be completely underwhelming. Watching old Dolphins preseason darlings like Neville Hewitt do nothing productive.

The jets will be 0-2 just like us but are actually trying to win. How sad.

And I feel confident posting this prematurely because I’ve seen just how inept Gase is and will be. Game over.

One former dolphins coach im rooting for is Dan Campbell though. Did nothing special here either, but will get another legitimate chance to run a team one day. Still young, natural leader, players coach etc.

Some gold from jets forum:

Is Gase really this bad? The two best pass plays were called back for holding, and dropped.

I'd get excited if the Jets signed Sanchez for the next few weeks.

Who’d have thought Henne would outlast Sanchize
:lol:

I don't need a touchdown. All I want is one completed pass.

Oh a false start. Nice.

Because it's the 3rd quarter and they haven't completed a pass beyond the line of scrimmage. The offense has never looked this bad under any coach and coordinator in my lifetime of 30 years.

We might lost both Miami games

Not kidding

Gase is not a new coach. This is the same **** dolphins fans bitched about. Uncreative, conservative, boring. We have a young qb and we’re gonna waste at least 2 of his years with this ****.

Almost feel sorry for them...but I don’t! We tried to warn you! Enjoy Gase...

Honestly, there is no more sought after resource in the NFL than a great head coach. Owners will do anything to get one if they can identify one.

The Dolphins had to give up their 1st round draft pick to the Baltimore Colts because we tampered with Don Shula when we brought him over.

The Patriots tampered with Bill Belichick when they stole him from the Jets.

Not saying it's right or OK, but when you have a chance to get a great coach, you should let nothing stand in your way. Ross tried to do something similar with Harbaugh, but he botched it.

Hiring re-treads never leads to finding a great coach. While the odds are very low when you hire a guy who was never a head coach before, at least there is a chance he might become a great coach. IMHO, gotta take that chance. But, it's always a very long longshot.

Gase is the only head coach I can remember hired as another teams head coach. Makes you wonder on the list of head coaches for Miami since Shula.
Not bad with assistant coaches, but yes not much success at the top. Gase was an odd hire by the Jets. I didn't understand that one and wouldn't be surprised to see them picking right around where Miami is in the draft.

My friend does NFL play by play for CBS. Told me that Gase definitely has an alpha personality and is charismatic when he’s in the room with you. A big part in how he got both jobs.

I spat out my Beer out my nose when I heard. "Jets are 0 for three on passes beyond the line of scrimmage" It was late in the 3rd quarter at that point...

Gase couldn't have gone to a better team...

Back
Top Bottom