Dolphins headed back to London in 2015 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins headed back to London in 2015

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are going back to London in 2015.

An NFL source has told The Miami Herald the Dolphins have been selected to once again be part of the growing number of games the league is playing at Wembley Stadium in London.

The date of the game and Miami's opponent has not yet been set. A report saying the Dolphins would be playing the Jacksonville Jaguars in London next year is not correct. Miami and the Jaguars are scheduled to play next year in Jacksonville but not in London and that game will not be moved.

The Dolphins are 1-1 in London.

In 2007 they lost to the New York Giants and this season they beat the Oakland Raiders.

It should come as no surprise the Dolphins might be making more trips to London. The NFL is hoping to expand the series that has already been widely popular. The Dolphins are a popular team in the UK. And as a team hoping to host Super Bowls, the Dolphins may have to accept more trips overseas as part of the priviledge of hosting the league's biggest game in Miami.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...eturning-to-london-in-2015.html#storylink=cpy

Armando also added that, the NFL has told teams if they want to be considered to host a Super Bowl they must be prepared to give up home games by playing in London.

It will be against one of the out of division opponents we play- Indianapolis, Houston, Dallas, Giants, or an AFC North team. I hope it is not the Colts, we played the Giants over there in '07, maybe the Texans because we can't beat them in the US.

If they play in London next year as they did in 2014 I'm all for it. I don't think it's really fair to make them go there in consecutive years but I have to find a silver lining somewhere. I hope the bye week is later in the year for a change.

Miami Dolphins returning to London in 2015

The Miami Dolphins are going back to London in 2015.

An NFL source has told The Miami Herald the Dolphins have been selected to once again be part of the growing number of games the league is playing at Wembley Stadium in London.

The date of the game and Miami's opponent has not yet been set. A report saying the Dolphins would be playing the Jacksonville Jaguars in London next year is not correct. Miami and the Jaguars are scheduled to play next year in Jacksonville but not in London and that game will not be moved.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...ami-dolphins-returning-to-london-in-2015.html

@ArmandoSalguero

NFL has told teams if they want to be considered to host a Super Bowl they must be prepared to give up home games by playing in London.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

@ArmandoSalguero · 14m 14 minutes ago

Adding to my report that the Dolphins will play in London in 2015, the game will be considered a home game for Miami.

So basically Fuhrer Goodell is strong arming teams into giving up a home date to even be considered for a Super Bowl? What a joke.

If we have to give up one of those games, hope it's the Giants. They got the most fans down here.

So basically Fuhrer Goodell is strong arming teams into giving up a home date to even be considered for a Super Bowl? What a joke.

I can't believe the weasel survived the Ricegate fiasco. He was lying trough his teeth and survived basically by crawling into a hole and letting the mess fade away.

What a great leader!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we have to give up one of those games, hope it's the Giants. They got the most fans down here.

I was planning on going down for the Giant game with my mom next year (mom is a Giants fan). We were gonna use the trip to visit family in the area, so I hope it's the the Dallas game.

Back
Top Bottom