Dolphins Hire Campanile | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Hire Campanile

This sucks for me as a Michigan fan but good for Mia.

Great young energetic coach. He will probably coach the DBs has that is where he has the most experience. This will hit Michigan hard as he was also their best recruiter lefr on staff. He comes from a family of coaches that are like football royalty in NJ.

...but wait! How can this be? Flo sucks! And we've lost
all our good coaches! They all left. They can't stand Flo
because he's a closeted tranny who loves vinalla yogurt
with kiwi berries! No way any good young coaches
would come to Miami! Stop the nonsense! Get back
on the negative train!

:wtf

on the negative train!

When you started with But wait! I read the rest of your post in this guys voice lol.

Attachments

• 04B3EF01-DF4F-4DF0-9076-2708515FE349.jpeg
    04B3EF01-DF4F-4DF0-9076-2708515FE349.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
on the negative train!

You know the answer already. 'But these guys don't know Flo. That's why he gets college guys. Wait til next year when they all quit.' Negative train - front car

Defensive hires have all been good for Flores. It's the offensive side and more importantly that OC.

I'm speculating that Flores can afford to have a mostly young, inexperienced and developmental defensive coaching staff. He knows that side of the ball very well. He wants to mold these young coaches into gurus of his vision of what the Dolphins' defense should be.

On the offensive side? Seems he realizes that is his weakness. He knows what he wants from them, but bringing in a well-seasoned offensive staff seems wise.

We have pages and pages about a coach people don't like...even though the o-line coach is a pretty good options, the Jets performed well under him during his time there as an o-line coach, goes for tons of pages.

We hire a really good DB coach, that turned down good job offers to work in Miami under Flores...and crickets.

We have pages and pages about a coach people don't like...even though the o-line coach is a pretty good options, the Jets performed well under him during his time there as an o-line coach, goes for tons of pages.

We hire a really good DB coach, that turned down good job offers to work in Miami under Flores...and crickets.
Nope you've got it wrong. We have pages and pages of people getting riled up over other posters voicing a concern with post season staff retention/departure/ hiring process. There's a handful of posters that clog up the threads with their never ending pursuit of defending anything Flores related. Take those posts out and the threads would be much much smaller. The main issues people have are not directed at any one hire in particular, most of the concerns are over the entire process thus far. Of course we'll have to wait until probably mid season to see how these hires are panning out. Until then I don't see the big ado about people voicing their opinions one way or the other, it's a discussion forum.

Last edited:
Nope you've got it wrong. We have pages and pages of people getting riled up over other posters voicing a concern with post season staff retention/departure/ hiring process. There's a handful of posters that clog up the threads with their never ending pursuit of defending anything Flores related. Take those posts out and the threads would be much much smaller. The main issues people have are not directed at any one hire in particular, most of the concerns are over the entire process thus far. Of course we'll have to wait until probably mid season to see how these hires are panning out. Until then I don't see the big ado about people voicing their opinions one way or the other, it's a discussion forum.
Day I can post the same thing about a handful of toddlers crying and bitching about every single move the fins make. Like the meaningless win crowd. But that's what a fan forum is I guess..

Back
Top Bottom