Dolphins Hire Campanile | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Hire Campanile

What do you know about him? I'm not really familiar with him...

Before going to Michigan he was Co-DC and DB coach at Boston College. He was a hybrid safety/LB at Rutgers and has both defensive and offensive coaching experience. Spent last year as our (Michigan's) LB coach. Had offers from both Boston College and Rutgers to be their DCs this year. Very bright mind. Teaches physicality.

Before going to Michigan he was Co-DC and DB coach at Boston College. He was a hybrid safety/LB at Rutgers and has both defensive and offensive coaching experience. Spent last year as our (Michigan's) LB coach. Had offers from both Boston College and Rutgers to be their DCs this year. Very bright mind. Teaches physicality.
Nice, sounds like a good pick up. I wonder how he finds these guys, some are basically coaching in obscurity and he finds them somehow.

As a Rutgers fan, Campanile was being heavily targeted to come back home to be DC at the school. his brother is an assistant at Rutgers.
Anthony was doing a good job at Michigan and was highly thought of among Power 5 schools.
Perhaps not a conventional hire but a highly desirable young coach.

This sucks for me as a Michigan fan but good for Mia.

Great young energetic coach. He will probably coach the DBs has that is where he has the most experience. This will hit Michigan hard as he was also their best recruiter lefr on staff. He comes from a family of coaches that are like football royalty in NJ.

Honestly I've always been impressed with the BC coaches. They get the most out of their players and those guys have tremendous work ethics. If he can get that level of commitment and buy in with NFL players ... we will have made a good hire.

Back
Top Bottom