Dolphins Hone In On Qb Ryan Tannehill’s Decision Making After Loss To Bengals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Hone In On Qb Ryan Tannehill’s Decision Making After Loss To Bengals

And this ladies and gentlemen is the problem.

A coach who is more concerned with QB ratings than the success of the team.

Haha what the hell are you talking about? How do you come to that conclusion from that statement? You just want to bitch.

And this ladies and gentlemen is the problem.

A coach who is more concerned with QB ratings than the success of the team.
THAT'S what you got from that quote? Good God, dude? Stretch Armstrong didn't reach that far!

You people want to solidify the oline this draft? Are you ignorant or blind that we have tried to do that every single season and failed miserably?

You people didn't learn from the whole Jake Long vs. Matt Ryan thing did you? Let me spell out for you, QB IS THE #1 PRIORITY! OVER EVERY POSITION! Stop trying to have the perfect oline to try to get the perfect QB. Good QB's dont need perfect olines. RT definitely does if he has any chance of winning consistently though.

:lmfao:

Haha what the hell are you talking about? How do you come to that conclusion from that statement? You just want to bitch.

THAT'S what you got from that quote? Good God, dude? Stretch Armstrong didn't reach that far!
Ren and Rowdy.... :lol:
I probably could call one of you Lonestar. :nah:

A coach should never ever utter the words "ratings" or "QB ratings" or any variation thereof.

What are you blabbering about? He acknowledges he needs to improve and that the t/o is on him.
So how is he running away and hiding?
Blah, Blah. Blah,.. He says the exact thing everytime he crumbles under pressure. I am talking about his performance on the field, which seems to not matter to you as long as he says the right things. What he does when the going gets tough is what matters, not what he says afterwards.

So he is going to be even MORE timid this week. Great.

That's what I'm afraid of. I wish he would just let it rip and play some backyard football like he has nothing to lose but unfortunately I think we see the opposite. Prepare for 5+ sack game on Tannehill against the Bears. Tannehill will be much more hesitant and will hold the ball too long if it's not a screen pass. We will be lucky to get 10 points on offense this week. Special teams and defense will be our only hope for the rest of the season or unless we find a dominate running game. Defenses should just stack the box on us.

Back
Top Bottom