Dolphins in Edelstein newsletter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in Edelstein newsletter

I bet if Carter got into Jays face he'd say something like. "Hey, it's just a game man." or "Don't worry about it, we'll get em next time."

Carter has worked with Jay before.

Jay is basically (And RW being one soon hopefully) the only leader of our offense.

Originally posted by Dolfan984

Jay is basically (And RW being one soon hopefully) the only leader of our offense.

Lets hope IF they sign him it remains that way and Carter is just glad to be on a team with a defense and a real shot at winning it all.

Hellion you don't think it's a distraction to your teammates when dozens of reporters every week are asking your teammates opinions on the subject?

Anyways at least Alex Marvez agrees with me on getting Carter. What really got my attention in his article was this line here:

Although Chambers is developing nicely, the 36-year-old Carter could teach him some tricks of the trade. And Carter, Chambers and Gadsen in goal-line situations would prove difficult for any secondary to stop because of their size and leaping ability.

That would be scary!

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Hellion you don't think it's a distraction to your teammates when dozens of reporters every week are asking your teammates opinions on the subject?

Yup I sure do, but not nearly as much as having a team leader that could call your name to the press next because you missed a block,tackle,catch,or open WR and say you need to pull your weight. that kinda talk is for the locker room.

Look at the Giants and what their going through right now because of players going to the press instead of keeping it in the locker room.

Maybe if Carter is out of work for a year, it could be a humbling experience for him. The risk is too great for now.

Back
Top Bottom