Dolphins in NFL Europe... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins in NFL Europe...

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
what Dolphins are playing in NFL Europe and what teams are they on? i know Pape is play LT on one of the teams but I dont know which one... thanks...

Nasty

Here are our players and what they have done so far.

S Jack Hunt – Berlin
Returned from injury to make four tackles in debut.

FB Ben Moa – Berlin
Started at tight end last week, catching one ball for 14 yards. Has started all five games, four at tight end, one at fullback, and has registered 10 receptions for 94 yards.

T Tony Pape – Berlin
Started all five games at right tackle for league’s second-leading offense and rushing attack.

G Rodney Reed – Hamburg
Has seen action as a reserve guard since making his debut in third week.

LB Winston Taylor – Berlin
Recorded two tackles in win. Has recorded 15 tackles on defense and three on special teams in team’s five contests.

DE Matt Walters – Cologne
Made two tackles last week, giving him eight, along with a forced fumble in four games played.

G Eric Wilson – Hamburg
Has started all five games at right guard for the Sea Devils, NFL Europe’s top passing unit.

are any of our guys playing in the game that is on the NFL Network right now so i can watch them? its Hamburg vs Rhein... thanks...

FinNasty23 said:
are any of our guys playing in the game that is on the NFL Network right now so i can watch them? its Hamburg vs Rhein... thanks...

They listed the players and the teams, just read the list

FinNasty23 said:

Both Guards Rodney Reed and Eric Wilson are playing in that game right now.

PhinDude88 said:
Here are our players and what they have done so far.

couple more are below
Berlin William Delahoussaye FB/LS Miami Louisiana Lafayette
Rhein Jason Thomas G Miami Hampton
Cologne James Newson WR Miami Oregon State

does Eric Wilson play LG or RG?

hooserdaddy said:
couple more are below
Berlin William Delahoussaye FB/LS Miami Louisiana Lafayette
Rhein Jason Thomas G Miami Hampton
Cologne James Newson WR Miami Oregon State

We released Newsom a while back ago. I think that Thomas and Delahoussaye are injured.

PhinDude88 said:
We released Newsom a while back ago. I think that Thomas and Delahoussaye are injured.

yeah I thought I rememberd Newsome being released. The list is probably a couple months outdated

PhinDude88 said:
Both Guards Rodney Reed and Eric Wilson are playing in that game right now.

Do you know what position Reed and Wilson play whether they play RG or LG. And does anyone know their #s? thanks

FinNasty23 said:
Do you know what position Reed and Wilson play whether they play RG or LG. And does anyone know their #s? thanks

Wilson is starting RG, and Reed is backup at all G/T positions.

Back
Top Bottom