Dolphins Injury Report vs Bengals | 2 out, 7 questionable | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Injury Report vs Bengals | 2 out, 7 questionable

“Probable” has been eliminated, right? So I’m feeling pretty good.
There is no more probable, but the questionable designation is almost meaningless, as it simply means the player has less than 100% chance of playing. So someone could be questionable and have a 99% chance of playing and someone at say 50% chance would have the same questionable designation.

"We got a guy" if Long doesn't show he can play soon. Ask Devonte Parker what happens in the training room, you lose the respect of your team... Shut up and play or go home.

Was Raekwon out Sunday? He is hard to miss. Can anybody confirm.

We can pretty much guarantee Armstead to be questionable every game.. I'd even throw X in there too to a lesser extent

They should only have TNF for two teams coming off of a bye. And prior to when byes start they should just play Tuesday Night Football. At least that would be 4 days rest instead of 3. It’s a joke we have to play this game so soon after last week’s grueling game.

I know being that he was on short term IR he isn’t eligible tonight no matter what, but has anyone heard anything about Byron Jones? He should be eligible to play next week

I know being that he was on short term IR he isn’t eligible tonight no matter what, but has anyone heard anything about Byron Jones? He should be eligible to play next week
there was video of him warming up a few minutes ago.

i think he was close for week 1 and they didn't want him rushing himself back.

i would be very surprised if he isn't activated for next week's game.

Back
Top Bottom