Dolphins Injury Report vs Bengals | 2 out, 7 questionable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Injury Report vs Bengals | 2 out, 7 questionable

The Miami Dolphins completed their final practice of the week on Wednesday, as they prepare for their Thursday night battle with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tight ends Cethan Carter (concussion) and Hunter Long (ankle) have both been ruled out for the contest.

Miami also listed seven players as questionable – quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle), left tackle Terron Armstead (toe), cornerback Xavien Howard (groin/glute), safety Brandon Jones (chest), defensive tackle Raekwon Davis (knee) and wide receivers Jaylen Waddle (groin) and Cedrick Wilson Jr. (ribs/toe).

Is Hunter Long a "Paper Eagle" or what?

Knew Jaylen was dealing with a groin issue. You could see him grabbing at it during the last game.

Regarding QB situation, I hope tomorrow night is the first game we activate Skylar. We might need him if Tua cannot complete the game and Terrible Teddy rears his head.
Josh Allen was grabbing his groin during the game too. Wonder if that's on their injury report?

And what's the deal with Hunter Long? Carrying him on the roster is starting to look like carrying Igby

not happy he's hurt.

oh well, we have 12 more games to hopefully see him prancing around out there.
I hope so and I think it is 13 more games after tomorrow. I have the same opinion as you do on him as a player who can really help this team. But damn... He seems to be injured all the time.

I hope so and I think it is 13 more games after tomorrow. I have the same opinion as you do on him as a player who can really help this team. But damn... He seems to be injured all the time.
so curious how bad this ankle is

Pretty sure they'll all play....just a matter of how good they'll be able to play since they’re not 100% healthy and the team had no practices this week.
Or if they stay in for the whole game and not leave during first or second drives. Stay well Fins!

so curious how bad this ankle is
No clue, but I think he may want to evaluate the difference between being injured and hurt. If it is the latter, then I have one thing to say to Hunter: "Suck it up, butter cup"

The Miami Dolphins completed their final practice of the week on Wednesday, as they prepare for their Thursday night battle with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tight ends Cethan Carter (concussion) and Hunter Long (ankle) have both been ruled out for the contest.

Miami also listed seven players as questionable – quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle), left tackle Terron Armstead (toe), cornerback Xavien Howard (groin/glute), safety Brandon Jones (chest), defensive tackle Raekwon Davis (knee) and wide receivers Jaylen Waddle (groin) and Cedrick Wilson Jr. (ribs/toe).

Dam, I have to say, that questionable list is scary. Get healthy Dolphins...PLEASE

No clue, but I think he may want to evaluate the difference between being injured and hurt. If it is the latter, then I have one thing to say to Hunter: "Suck it up, butter cup"
I think that's up to the medical staff, lol.

Back
Top Bottom