Dolphins Insights: Team May Have A Starting Left Guard And What About Jadeveon Clowney? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Insights: Team May Have A Starting Left Guard And What About Jadeveon Clowney?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
jadeveon-clowney.jpg

A few thoughts and insights as the Miami Dolphins head into an important week -- joining the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for dual practices Tuesday and Wednesday and then playing against the Bucs in their second preseason game Friday evening:

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article233807042.html

Yeah, not giving up a first for Clowney in what could turn out to be a very pivotal draft for us. Doesn't make sense.

Agreed.

Very good player, but has yet to have a 10 sack campaign.

With or without Clowney, this team could be very well under .500 and have a top 10 pick, if not higher.

Still don't know about Rosen and if he is the answer at QB.

Then, on top of the draft pick(s), you have to give him a monster contract as well.

Agreed.

Very good player, but has yet to have a 10 sack campaign.

With or without Clowney, this team could be very well under .500 and have a top 10 pick, if not higher.

Still don't know about Rosen and if he is the answer at QB.

Then, on top of the draft pick(s), you have to give him a monster contract as well.
Doesn't seem to fit into their long term plans. IF Rosen does turn out to be our long term QB (there's a reason to be positive about this), we could secure a top edge rusher in the draft for a whole lot less than what it would cost to acquire Clowney and his marginal sack production.

Doesn't seem to fit into their long term plans. IF Rosen does turn out to be our long term QB (there's a reason to be positive about this), we could secure a top edge rusher in the draft for a whole lot less than what it would cost to acquire Clowney and his marginal sack production.
There's an elite DE called the predator at Ohio state we could use

I think Clowney would have been a typical Dolphins-type move under past management. But, there's no way he's coming to Miami. Injury prone and probably costing two first rounders just doesn't make sense for a rebuilding team with questions to be answered at the quarterback position.

I can wait til next year on Clowney. He's a very good player but he hasn't had that top pick quality of play. He's not even in Myles Garrett's leaue.

He wants big money, absolutely no way I'm giving up a first or even our second.

Talk to me when your free Jadaveon.

Back
Top Bottom