Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Great stuff here.

Good to read that our local teams are supporting other local teams and players and feeling inspired by what they see.

This is what a lot of people who are "just Dolphin fans" can't see and understand. This kind of stuff is good for the Dolphins, Marlins, Hurricanes, etc.

Hopefully some of the Dolphins and other South Florida athletes tune in tomorrow to see this great Miami Heat team win this thing at home for the greatest city in the world.

FINS UP AND #HEATNATION

:iwantmore: :iwantmore: :iwantmore:

"I think we're all hometown Heat fans," Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano said. "It's good to see. Would love to see LeBron get some people off his back. He deserves it. I'm cheering hard for the Heat."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ami-dolphins-0621-2-20120620,0,2694706.column

The Dolphins need to find their LeBron, Wade, and Bosh though. :lol:

Who knows...maybe there's a future superstar in our rookie QB who will lead us to championships. Time will tell.

The Dolphins need to find their LeBron, Wade, and Bosh though. :lol:

Who knows...maybe there's a future superstar in our rookie QB who will lead us to championships. Time will tell.

i was saying this the other day, great inspiration the heat have to be giving the dolphins. Tannenhill has to be the guy who leads us, we need our own version of aaron rodgers. Cam newton came into the league his rookie year and lit it up, i am hoping tannenhill has the same success.

Winning is a process even if you have all the talent in the world. Experience can trump talent if the talent is not prepared. The heat learned this last year and i am glad to see them humbled by that and learn from it.

i sure would love for the dolphins to get all the game deciding and game changing calls the way the heat do...

paper champions...

Hopefully the Dolphins can get the support that the Heat are getting from the local crowd..

i sure would love for the dolphins to get all the game deciding and game changing calls the way the heat do...

paper champions...

Ironic that haters are pissing and moaning about a questionable perceived foul on a guy playing for the OKC Carpetbaggers who himself on a more blatant one should have been tossed from the game 3 minutes or so before that! :idk:

[video=youtube;acgia9JCFro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgia9JCFro[/video]

paper champions...

So wait, you're telling me that a team built to get to the rim is getting (only slightly) more foul calls than a jump shooting team? Blasphemy. See sig regarding your "paper champions" analysis...

paper champions...

Kid_crying_blog-1.jpg

23780524531-1.jpg

Ironic that haters are pissing and moaning about a questionable perceived foul on a guy playing for the OKC Carpetbaggers who himself on a more blatant one should have been tossed from the game 3 minutes or so before that! :idk:

[video=youtube;acgia9JCFro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgia9JCFro[/video]
Agreed. Battier was a stone wall on that play. So egregious.

History will say otherwise.

that's true...but i'll know better...and that's all that matters to me...

i realize its not the popular opinion around these parts but i've never been one to just go with the grain when my eyes tell me different...

and vaark durants been treated worse in ths finals than manny pacquio was in the tim bradley fight...

the heat and the thunder were the 2 best teams in the league this year but i swear the officiating has been so bad in the heats favor when it mattered that this could have been epic nba finals has turned into a sham...

supermarks westbrook goes to the rim more than any heat player pretty much so that jump shooting argument is garbage...and i wasn't talking about the trips to the basket either...anyways no use in arguing it on the main forum...you homers enjoy your paper championship...although i would at least wait til you actually win tonight before i start popping the bubbly...

hats off to lebron if he wins it...he deserves it...and thats about as far as i can go...looking forward to the nba supposedly invoking a flopping rule so guys like wade and battier have to actually earn things...wade especially

Agreed. Battier was a stone wall on that play. So egregious.

Battier was in position but that suttle move forward while Durrant was in the air was what caused the blocking foul. You can't do that and cause contact.

I'm a Heat fan and even I can see that.

Battier was in position but that suttle move forward while Durrant was in the air was what caused the blocking foul. You can't do that and cause contact.

I'm a Heat fan and even I can see that.

holy hell...an honest nba heat fan maybe...answer me this buddy have the heat gotten the whistle in this series or what??? did durant earn all those fouls he was called for in games 2-3 and took him out of games to have to sit for so damn long??? give it to me straight...how bout every 50/50 call that has gone the heats way the last 3 games...ibaka getting a 3rd foul on a loose ball guys on the ground pretty much there better be blood if you're gonna call a 3rd foul in the first half on that...hardin and lebron trying to establish position on the block garbage calls against hardin with little to no real contact that would give anyone the advantage...hell i've seen battier doing dirtier things against durant not allowing him to catch at the top of the key and elbowing guys as they run thru the lane that has been a whole lot worse than those calls against hardin and no call...

i just wanted the finals to be called straight let the players decide it...we've hardly gotten that especially in games 2-3 and 4 wasn't much better...i guess the nba wants okc to wait its turn

My my....look what I've done.

Guys, I honestly didn't see this thread turning into this.

It was supposed to be about how the Dolphins have found inspiration; not about how great the Miami Heat are.

;)

Back
Top Bottom