Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

It's true the rally was a bit over the top, but beyond that I never got the hatred - no difference stacking the team between the Heat and Celtics except this time it was the players who determined their own fate instead of "the man." .. or the highway robbery perpetrated by the Lakers in stealing Pau for Kwame...where the league actually should have stepped in. If anything, I'd think the sentiment should have been rooting for the Heat instead of a carpetbagging team whose real fans in Seattle and Vancouver consistently supported less through "thick" and much more through "thin," before leaving them high and dry.

While for us Heat fans, this is a big "FU" for all the whiny beyotches, like those on RealGM, many of them hypocritically already benefited from like circumstances up in Boston, or who would have loved to have these players on their Chicago or NYK teams (as they were gleefully speculating about the prior 3 months), and also, yet another confirmation that there are few better GMs in any sport than the great Pat Riley, it's equally as much a case of that inevitable boomeranging "Karma" for long-suffering SuperSonics fans and a "STFU" for azzholes like Dan Gilbert.

HAPPY LEBRONAKKAH!!!!!!! I'm working on 4 hours of sleep and couldn't be happier. I turned down sex this morning to watch highlights. Suck it haters. Your 2012 NBA champions Miami Heat

Look.

Paper champs.

tumblr_m60plh0blJ1qz82gvo1_500-1.jpg

Surprisingly, the rant didn't live up to my expectations. He's done much better before.

THIS is more like it:

[video=youtube;I0YrnAAVdRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0YrnAAVdRk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly, the rant didn't live up to my expectations. He's done much better before.

THIS is more like it:

[video=youtube;I0YrnAAVdRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0YrnAAVdRk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

lmao at lebatards rant up there, thats all cool and all but **** like this is what jinxes our dolphins. Yea the knicks suck and dont matter but so do the dolphins while the jets have made to the afc finals 2 years in a row before a bad year and not even making playoffs. We gotta be humble and not trash other teams like this, glad lebatard doesnt speak for our franchise.

lmao at lebatards rant up there, thats all cool and all but **** like this is what jinxes our dolphins. Yea the knicks suck and dont matter but so do the dolphins while the jets have made to the afc finals 2 years in a row before a bad year and not even making playoffs. We gotta be humble and not trash other teams like this, glad lebatard doesnt speak for our franchise.

I don't believe in that. The Dolphins picked the wrong players for years. That's why they've been bad this long. Plus, it's sports. It's supposed to be fun.

By the way, whoever has a tablet, Tapatalk HD is the way to go!

Back
Top Bottom