Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

Battier was in position but that suttle move forward while Durrant was in the air was what caused the blocking foul. You can't do that and cause contact.

I'm a Heat fan and even I can see that.

That subtle move youre talking about was before there was contact. Battier was set when Durant bowled him over...a heck of alot more than Ibaka was when he put Dwyane on his butt in game 4 for no call. Ibaka did not go straight up, shouldve been a block.

8 player fouls on kg before you stop counting...ha ha...nonsense

anyways i should probably amend my prior paper champions statement somewhat...its not the heats players faults that things have gone the way they have it's the officials...the heat are just taking complete advantage and i mean complete of some really and i mean really terrible officiating...so terrible on some stuff i don't even know how those clowns have jobs

supermarks should stop...he sounds more lost about hoops by the moment...ibaka did go straight up he blocked the shot and wade in typical wade fashion tried to grab hold of him on his way down...that was clean...wade just fell on his back and whined like he does about everything and faked a back injury...ha ha

you should stick to what you know...which is comedy

one thing i gotta ask though, your not an okc fan, your not a heat fan, why is the nba finals such a strong topic for you? why are you so interested? like nublar said, if your not a fan you should have no interest in who wins. Maybe watch it yea, but the result should not matter for you. are you a lebron fan that got heart broken about the "decision" on espn?

one thing i gotta ask though, your not an okc fan, your not a heat fan, why is the nba finals such a strong topic for you? why are you so interested? like nublar said, if your not a fan you should have no interest in who wins. Maybe watch it yea, but the result should not matter for you. are you a lebron fan that got heart broken about the "decision" on espn?

i'm a basketball fan...and nothing irks me more than an uneven playing field...like i said this finals could have been epic had the officiating not been so damn one sided...it just looks like thats what the nba wants...

as for lebron he's the best player in the league by a mile...but i want him to earn it...not be bailed out so much on soft contact and what not...he's earning a lot this postseason but the one sided officiating is really helping...if he was getting treated the way durant has this finals you guys would be shouting from the roof tops about it...i wouldn't blame you...its been that bad

holy hell...an honest nba heat fan maybe...answer me this buddy have the heat gotten the whistle in this series or what??? ...i guess the nba wants okc to wait its turn

Heat have probably gotten a call or two. I won't go into detail regarding every foul. You could do that for every possesion just like offensive holding in the NFL. Ding Ding Ding, you got it right. It's the NBA, of course they want the Heat to win. OKC has to pay their dues this year and then they get some call next year. Last year it was Dallas's turn. Just seems to be the way it works. Which is why I don't watch too much NBA anymore. It is pretty much rigged IMO.

supermarks should stop...he sounds more lost about hoops by the moment...ibaka did go straight up he blocked the shot and wade in typical wade fashion tried to grab hold of him on his way down...that was clean...wade just fell on his back and whined like he does about everything and faked a back injury...ha ha

Wade did what? LOL you're either blind or thinking of a different play. Shouldve been called.

Heat have probably gotten a call or two. I won't go into detail regarding every foul. You could do that for every possesion just like offensive holding in the NFL. Ding Ding Ding, you got it right. It's the NBA, of course they want the Heat to win. OKC has to pay their dues this year and then they get some call next year. Last year it was Dallas's turn. Just seems to be the way it works. Which is why I don't watch too much NBA anymore. It is pretty much rigged IMO.

bingo...i don't know why i do it to myself either...the thunder have to wait their turn...stern is a fraud...i guess i get into it cause it helps shorten the offseason til nfl training camp

8 player fouls on kg before you stop counting...ha ha...nonsense

anyways i should probably amend my prior paper champions statement somewhat...its not the heats players faults that things have gone the way they have it's the officials...the heat are just taking complete advantage and i mean complete of some really and i mean really terrible officiating...so terrible on some stuff i don't even know how those clowns have jobs

Typical Wade fashion is garbage.

You guys seen how this dude dresses himself after the game?

Thick rim glasses with no lenses?

Dude should add some lenses so that he can see how silly he looks.

I should teach fashion classes to these clowns.

i'm a basketball fan...and nothing irks me more than an uneven playing field...like i said this finals could have been epic had the officiating not been so damn one sided...it just looks like thats what the nba wants...

If you were a basketball fan you would not be trashing the nba like this, calling conspiracies blah blah, all that nonsense that puts a stain on the game. The nbas has enough of those ppl, a real fan would not side with that nonsense. Yea maybe you can argue the heat got some better calls in 1 of the games, but you know every game is different, some games okc gets the better calls, some the heat, but in the end, talent and athletic ability always prevails.

That subtle move youre talking about was before there was contact. Battier was set when Durant bowled him over...a heck of alot more than Ibaka was when he put Dwyane on his butt in game 4 for no call. Ibaka did not go straight up, shouldve been a block.

You can't slide your body when the offensive player is in the air. doesn't have anything to do when contact is made.

Typical Wade fashion is garbage.

You guys seen how this dude dresses himself after the game?

Thick rim glasses with no lenses?

Dude should add some lenses so that he can see how silly he looks.

I should teach fashion classes to these clowns.

typical wade fashion is straight up the truth...always looking to be bailed out by the officials...ALWAYS

Back
Top Bottom