Dolphins intend to try rookie OL Robert Hunt at right tackle | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins intend to try rookie OL Robert Hunt at right tackle

I think Hunt seems more suited to play RG than RT. Road graders seem to do better at guard than tackle. I think the best move would be to have him at RG and Davis at RT for this season and then bring in another RT next offseason in free agency or the draft for when Tua gets ready to take over. Kindley could end up taking over for Flowers at LG after a year or two.

Although again...in the last two seasons Hunt played left tackle and right tackle....not guard.

Trying him at RT makes all the sense in the world. You know the guy can play guard so might as well find out if he can play RT. The ideal would be for him to be the RT with Kindley at RG like the article says. Davis would be a great swing tackle who can even play guard if need be.
It's somewhat of a leap to say that we know Hunt can play RG.

It's also somewhat of a leap to automatically plug Kindley at RG because he hasn't been over there for two years and his problem is mobility. Mobility shouldn't be a problem when going against mobile 3 techs. He's a mauler made for NTs.

Absolutely no way we start three rookies on the o-line. Fitz will get killed and we will loose many games.

Indeed he does...just tell that to his children and grandchildren when they ask him to play catch and he can't because he can barely move anything but his eyes without pain because of experiments on the o-line. The o-line needs to be fixed BEFORE our porcelain doll gets behind center. There should not be a whole lot of moving parts.

What is UP with you?

Does sweetie need a hug?

Do you have a virus? STD?

(Sports Trauma Depression)

:lol:

So let's open a topic to whatever you actually LIKE!

>>> feel free to start your list

A.
B.
C.

***Hugs***

BNF

What is UP with you?

Does sweetie need a hug?

Do you have a virus? STD?

(Sports Trauma Depression)

:lol:

So let's open a topic to whatever you actually LIKE!

>>> feel free to start your list

A.
B.
C.

***Hugs***

BNF
Nope...

I refuse to be fooled by the process. I want results and no amount of chittering from the "IF YOU WEREN'T WITH IS AT 5-11 DONT BE WITH US AT 7-9", of which you aren't only a client but the president crew is going to keep me from expecting results.

All these pundits putting all these players at all these different positions.

My, my, my...

I can give you 30 million reasons why

That would take too long ... just one would be ok ... he plays LG through college for the most part and now just plug and play on the right? Does that matter with Guards like it does with Tackles?

Duder. We just paid Ereck Flowers $30mil to be the left guard.

OK ... so the less experienced Guard will play out of position .... got it

Hopefully we paid Flowers to... play football at a high level... at an O-line position ....

Back
Top Bottom