Dolphins interested in unknown QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interested in unknown QB

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
Admist Jay Fiedler wanting a hell of a lot of money, sources have reported that they are looking to sign Justin Long to be there starter for next year. Long has proven arm strengh and accuracy. His statistical numbers are very good but he has yet to get his shot for an NFL team. He played for the brief XFL league.

Originally posted by eckerdguy
Admist Jay Fiedler wanting a hell of a lot of money, sources have reported that they are looking to sign Justin Long to be there starter for next year. Long has proven arm strengh and accuracy. His statistical numbers are very good but he has yet to get his shot for an NFL team. He played for the brief XFL league.

Are you sure you dont mean the starting QB for the Practice Squad??

Yeah, I've seen that Justin Long guy before, but I can't remember where. Maybe we should try him out. He is alot hotter than Fiedler! :lol:

Im sure many people think Fiedler only deserves to be on the practice squad to, half of you don't think Fiedler is good enough so you might as well give another person a shot

Hey, people said the same thing about Warner and Garcia....you never know.(I hope he sucks though)

i think fiedler is worth...............

what he's making now, but 5 mil....................................:D

Originally posted by miadphan13
Yeah, I've seen that Justin Long guy before, but I can't remember where. Maybe we should try him out. He is alot hotter than Fiedler! :lol:

Someon's a little lonely:(

Now wait a minute...

We are now chosing QBs by looks?
LOL

:D

Heck, then I should be a QB as well....LOL

OK most of you are getting way to serious about this and most of you are having fun with this. I just did this as a joke so the board could lighten up a little again. We all used to have lots of fun on here so I thought that I would just lighten things up a little.

The mystery is I am Justin Long that my real name, played football in high school so thats y I am unknown. And I never played in the XFL because they couldn't pay me enough to play in that stupid league.

Hope no one is to scarred by this, have fun people its the offseason now, no need to be to serious.:)

you know there are operations to fix those ears - what's wrong w/Jay's parents. If he fixed them, 13 might be OK w/keeping him :rolleyes:

buy - you know there is really nothing going on ;)

You guys are way TOO funny! :lol: I knew it was Justin (eckerdguy) and that he was a football player in High School. Also, from a woman's perspective, he is a lot hotter than Fiedler! :lol: Anyway, it was just for fun guys. :)

Back
Top Bottom