Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

I am a fan. But we need to be realistic. It’s 2023…when’s the last time they won a playoff game? How many playoff wins in the last 30 years?
OK, I'm all ears. That's one of your "issues". How many other teams are in the same boat, without ever getting a ring?

I know it’s a fan forum where this news belongs but aren’t you guys tired of anointing the next savior when a year from now you’re lightning quick to have a hanging at Dolphins square?

ERRRRRRBODY wanted McD and now half of you if not more would have him done William Wallace at the end of Braveheart style.

Obviously we want the top dog on the market for the job. You didn’t have to graduate kindergarten for a diploma in “I’ll take the best available”. That’s just nature.

Jimmy Johnson. Nick Saban. HUGE NAMES. Shouldn’t we know enough by now to not give a flying f@ck about any of this **** until we see the product on the field?

Bro, I don’t care if they hire my pool guy or exhume Tom Landry for DNA to bioengineer us a DC. You’re gonna be just as pissed at a HOF coach hire as you would’ve been your local barista if they don’t produce results.

I like to read all of y’all’s thoughts any how because that’s what a forum is for but don’t get emotionally caught up in all this BS. Great if you wanted him and sucks if you hate the hire but does it REALLY matter until football is played?

Lost me in the first 4 words.

Ross is a good owner who wants to win, why is it that a lot of people on here think he isn't. Ross didn't lose us a 1st or 3rd pick.
What’s his name billionaire, Brandon Beane, thinking he was untouchable to meddle? Glad he got caught before he could get his hands further into our Fins!
Get that Richard Cranium as far away from the team as possible!

I know it’s a fan forum where this news belongs but aren’t you guys tired of anointing the next savior when a year from now you’re lightning quick to have a hanging at Dolphins square?

ERRRRRRBODY wanted McD and now half of you if not more would have him done William Wallace at the end of Braveheart style.

Obviously we want the top dog on the market for the job. You didn’t have to graduate kindergarten for a diploma in “I’ll take the best available”. That’s just nature.

Jimmy Johnson. Nick Saban. HUGE NAMES. Shouldn’t we know enough by now to not give a flying f@ck about any of this **** until we see the product on the field?

Bro, I don’t care if they hire my pool guy or exhume Tom Landry for DNA to bioengineer us a DC. You’re gonna be just as pissed at a HOF coach hire as you would’ve been your local barista if they don’t produce results.

I like to read all of y’all’s thoughts any how because that’s what a forum is for but don’t get emotionally caught up in all this BS. Great if you wanted him and sucks if you hate the hire but does it REALLY matter until football is played?
See ya in September then?

Do you see anyone asking you to stick around? I don’t…

I’d like him to stick around. I keep a few of his kind off the ignore list.

Helps me remember how good I have it and how much I enjoy being a Dolphin fan

It’s never easy and the Dolphins make me cry, but they don’t make me bitter.

What would be the point if they did? I’d have to move on, but something inside tells me I’m a lifer.

BTW, love the new old colors..

Dolphins interested in ex-Broncos HC Vic Fangio for DC role - Google Chrome 1_26_2023 12_47_37...png

"He has his own little swag about him. That Italian mobster kind of swag. I love it. It's gonna be fun playing for him." -Khalil Mack on Fangio

GET. IT. DONE.

Back
Top Bottom