Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

Of course we will just get a assistant to a assistant coach from somewhere as we allways do 🐻

Yeah there are more reports coming out that Fangio isn’t likely to go to Carolina and they are looking at other options.

The way Anderson worded her report is weird, but I took it as they would like to hire him and it would take a big offer to get him. Just as we want him, and Atlanta probably wanted him. Etc… with the Eagles reportedly keeping their DC I think it’s pretty likely Fangio comes here, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Yeah there are more reports coming out that Fangio isn’t likely to go to Carolina and they are looking at other options.

The way Anderson worded her report is weird, but I took it as they would like to hire him and it would take a big offer to get him. Just as we want him, and Atlanta probably wanted him. Etc… with the Eagles reportedly keeping their DC I think it’s pretty likely Fangio comes here, but we’ll just have to wait and see.
We need to bring in wilks for interview as well

I’ve never brought this up on the board before, and I’m tempted not to post it at all because I really don’t like random guys on internet message boards who claim that they “know a guy” when claiming to have inside information. That being said, I know a guy. 😂

My cousin lives in Atlanta and has a low level administrative job with the Falcons. The Falcons were interested in Fangio for their DC position but ended up hiring the Ryan Nielson from the Saints earlier today.

Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, but he told me tonight that todays talk around the office was that Fangio and Miami have already struck a deal and that it will not be announced until next week, after Sunday’s Eagles-Niners game. The Falcons talked with Fangio but decided to move on Nielson when they got word of Fangio to Miami.

For what it’s worth, he said the employee that gave him the information is a guy who would usually know this type of thing and has been right about a few other things in the past. I’m not gonna run to Vegas and bet the mortgage but I’m hoping like hell the info is true. Fangio in Miami is a game changer on a few different levels. Fingers crossed!!

I’ve never brought this up on the board before, and I’m tempted not to post it at all because I really don’t like random guys on internet message boards who claim that they “know a guy” when claiming to have inside information. That being said, I know a guy. 😂

My cousin lives in Atlanta and has a low level administrative job with the Falcons. The Falcons were interested in Fangio for their DC position but ended up hiring the Ryan Nielson from the Saints earlier today.

Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, but he told me tonight that todays talk around the office was that Fangio and Miami have already struck a deal and that it will not be announced until next week, after Sunday’s Eagles-Niners game. The Falcons talked with Fangio but decided to move on Nielson when they got word of Fangio to Miami.

For what it’s worth, he said the employee that gave him the information is a guy who would usually know this type of thing and has been right about a few other things in the past. I’m not gonna run to Vegas and bet the mortgage but I’m hoping like hell the info is true. Fangio in Miami is a game changer on a few different levels. Fingers crossed!!
Let's hope your guys info is spot on

Aqua Man with the inside dope!! Let’s hope he’s right.

I hope I am or else I’m gonna take a beating in here! 😂

There’s so many things that can happen between now and an official hiring but I’m not gonna lie, hearing this info got me pretty damn excited. In the past, he’s told me some things about future breaking news with the Falcons and he’s always been spot on.

In the NFL, there’s a million reasons why a deal can fall through at the 11th hour, so I was super nervous about sharing the Fangio info on here, but I figured that the info got me pretty damn excited and I should share the love with my Dolphin brothers and sisters. Fingers crossed that we’re celebrating the Fangio hire in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom