Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Still waiting

Okay, so if this is true, then why does Miami/Ross keep hiring Head Coaches with no experience who were Coordinators in name only? And then, with very few exceptions, these new Head Coaches assemble a staff filled with guys who are new to their position... the blind leading the blind! Ross doesn't want veteran experience, he wants shiny and new!
Ross doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing but the lack of success is not for lack of effort. He’s throwing all kinds of darts at the board hoping for a bullseye.

See ya in September then?
I actually do usually disappear until draft time (another crap shoot). I don’t watch college ball and there’s great knowledge on here. THEN disappear to September.

Work is slow. I’ve managed to notch another ex. Boredom will find me sticking around this year I think, much to your dismay.

I actually do usually disappear until draft time (another crap shoot). I don’t watch college ball and there’s great knowledge on here. THEN disappear to September.

Work is slow. I’ve managed to notch another ex. Boredom will find me sticking around this year I think, much to your dismay.
Lol. Hang in there.

HE'S GOT A LOT OF FOLLOWERS AND HIS OWN PODCAST BUT I'M ON ALL OF THE MEDIA FEEDS AND DON'T SEE IT YET. TAKE IT WITH A FULL SHAKER OF SALT.
Even if there is some validity to this agreement. Until there is a signed contract, there is no actual enforceable agreement.

Fangio might have stated he wants to come to Miami but also wants to wait until the Eagles season is over to sign the contact. Yet he could always back out if the Eagles DC job becomes available or he gets a better offer with another team to be their DC.

Once he left Miami and returned to Philadelphia without a signed contract, anything is possible. I hope he ends up with the Dolphins but I’m not believing any report until he is signed and the Dolphins announce his hiring.

Check out the FinHeaven Awards...

We have 103 pages of "Content" for you while you wait...

RW

Back
Top Bottom