Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interview with Fangio scheduled today

Well Ross needs to get cheque out otherwise we may lose out.
Ross has never made money an issue when it comes to signing players or coaches. If all Fangio wants is more money, I have no doubt Ross will pay him.

Yet at his age and considering he has made millions of dollars in the NFL, Fangio will likely make his decision based on other things beside the money. He will be the highest paid DC no matter where he ends up. It just depends if he believes Miami is the team he wants to coach or if another team or city appeals to him more.

Ross has never made money an issue when it comes to signing players or coaches. If all Fangio wants is more money, I have no doubt Ross will pay him.

Yet at his age and considering he has made millions of dollars in the NFL, Fangio will likely make his decision based on other things beside the money. He will be the highest paid DC no matter where he ends up. It just depends if he believes Miami is the team he wants to coach or if another team or city appeals to him more.
Yeah I do think it is also team appeal, it's rumoured both Eagles and Niners are interested and there probably ahead of us in team roster.
I am happy with either of the 2 other candidates in particular Desnai seems a very good young coach. If it turns into competing with teams and some at SB level I don't think Fangio comes here

Same can be said for draft picks and free agent signings. They’re like a box of chocolates, never know what you’re going to get. But, when all you can do is speculate, there’s a lot of speculation. Some need to comment so they can say I told you he would be good or bad. If wrong, they usually say nothing.

OK.... What time does Fangio sign with us today??? For **** SAKE!!!
What grade do you give this process? We need your analysis Brother Zimmer!

Yeah I do think it is also team appeal, it's rumoured both Eagles and Niners are interested and there probably ahead of us in team roster.
I am happy with either of the 2 other candidates in particular Desnai seems a very good young coach. If it turns into competing with teams and some at SB level I don't think Fangio comes here
Nah man. A playoff team that just needs an extra boost to get over the edge is about as competitive as you can ask for. It's not the 9ers vs Texans we're talking about here.

Same can be said for draft picks and free agent signings. They’re like a box of chocolates, never know what you’re going to get. But, when all you can do is speculate, there’s a lot of speculation. Some need to comment so they can say I told you he would be good or bad. If wrong, they usually say nothing.
Agree with lots of this but with a box of chocolates… Anybody who doesn’t know where the terrible ones are and who don’t go right for the good ones are masochists!

Nah man. A playoff team that just needs an extra boost to get over the edge is about as competitive as you can ask for. It's not the 9ers vs Texans we're talking about here.
Yeah true mate, I just don't want to get over confident 😉. Fingers crossed he certainly help our d

Terrible coaching of our defensive talent this year. Fangio would be a top tier improvement and Desia a mid to upper mid tier replacement to Boyer. Either way, I think there is going to be an improvement on Defense.

Back
Top Bottom