Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London

Have the Fins ever played well in England? Every team loses games that you think are sure wins and wins a game you think is a sure loss.
This is that loss game that could happen.

Have the Fins ever played well in England? Every team loses games that you think are sure wins and wins a game you think is a sure loss.
This is that loss game that could happen.
Yeah I think Miami has a losing record in London. Usually dreadful performances.

Beat the Raiders in 2014 but the best result was losing in 2015 and Joe Philbin being given the opportunity to find a new role in the NFL

Last edited:
Correct, they would but I think its unlikely that London will get a franchise. Tottenham is a better stadium for NFL your much closer to the pitch than Wembley. Even though it holds 28000 less people, it seems much louder because of the stadium acoustics

Agreed. I don't see anyone abandoning allegiances to support a London team. Particularly for people outside London.

Correct, they would but I think its unlikely that London will get a franchise. Tottenham is a better stadium for NFL your much closer to the pitch than Wembley. Even though it holds 28000 less people, it seems much louder because of the stadium acoustics
In rather see expansion to Canada first. Toronto and Vancouver. And cut out our weaklings, such as SD and Jags.

Back
Top Bottom