Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London

I wish they'd chose the school holiday Sunday, would've made things much easier. I might need to see if I can figure a way to go and get back in a day - which will be about 10 hours of travelling
You should fly in to London mate, no more than an hour flight from pretty much anywhere in the uk and relatively cheap, certainly cheaper than petrol if driving that distance. šŸ‘šŸ»

I donā€™t mind the London games other than the start time.

seems like the fans over there like us pretty well. Either way they cheer for football and with it being the jags thereā€™s gonna be a lot of other Aqua (or teal?) and white, gonna be hard to tell whoā€™s rooting for who lol

You should fly in to London mate, no more than an hour flight from pretty much anywhere in the uk and relatively cheap, certainly cheaper than petrol if driving that distance. šŸ‘šŸ»

Not a bad shout, unfortunately its a bit of a drive to the nearest airport at nearly 2 hours.

I was brought up not far from you, in Trowbridge. Would be much easier to get there than from here!

Not a bad shout, unfortunately its a bit of a drive to the nearest airport at nearly 2 hours.

I was brought up not far from you, in Trowbridge. Would be much easier to get there than from here!
Where you living now bud?

I couldn't be more pumped!! I'm a spurs fan, so this game is in my home stadium. It will (hopefully) be the 1st time I see the fins live. Its my birthday weekend so the beers will be flowing (the beer from the onsite microbrewery is great). Just need to get a ticket now #FinsUp

Echo that, donā€™t stay in north London.. stay central or west and travel in on public transport.
Yes couldn't agree more. The stadium is amazing so drink/ eat in there beforehand, not outside. Train to Central London is about 15 mins (when you get on it). Don't get hotel near the stadium

I donā€™t mind the London games other than the start time.

seems like the fans over there like us pretty well. Either way they cheer for football and with it being the jags thereā€™s gonna be a lot of other Aqua (or teal?) and white, gonna be hard to tell whoā€™s rooting for who lol
All the Dolphin games I have attended in London there has been overwhelming support for the Fins.

I doubt the Jags have a single UK fan unless they are Lawrence bandwagoners. I expect maybe 10 to 25 of those.

Back
Top Bottom