Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jaguars Will Be In London

On my doorstep, will be there with my finheaven cap on. The jags are a bunch of Fulham football fans (soccer team owned by jags owner based in London) while the fins have a real fan base in the UK.

These overseas games stink to high heaven, take the game north of the boarder to Canada. They at least gave us the NHL, what did England give us, soccer, tennis? WTF??

I'm massively torn on this. On one hand it's great that the game is on my doorstep and I'll be going, but I can't help but feel bad about a Dolphins game being taken away from the US and our match-going fans. At least it's away I guess, so that's some consolation...
It’s great for the fans in the UK or Europe who can get over there. My main beef w these games is that they don’t feel like they are distributed evenly. Seems the Jags play there a lot as do we, but you seldom see the Pats or Pack for example. I don’t know how they choose.

These overseas games stink to high heaven, take the game north of the boarder to Canada. They at least gave us the NHL, what did England give us, soccer, tennis? WTF??
The language? :-))) why stop at tennis I’m not English I live here but you’re running down the impact this little island has had on the entire world for centuries. Again I’m not English but just stating facts.

I would say however, my dream is to go to the hard rock snd watch the fins and not in England but hey I’m just delighted to be given the chance to watch us live

We are the best supported team in the UK for sure.
I've been to many international games and I see more Dolphins jerseys than any other team. Even my brother and friend (Giants and Titans fans) say the same thing every year.

This is great news for us UK fans. I was gutted to miss out last year.

Back
Top Bottom