Dolphins Jersey To Buy Question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Jersey To Buy Question?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but, I normally buy at least two jersey's a year, and my closet is bursting with one's which are out dated, and it did not take long for them to be that. Just in recent history I have Henne, Long, VD & Smith (first time I ever hit 2 draft picks on the money), Ginn (won it on a bet), Clyde Gates (my Wallace to be), Penny, etc, etc, etc.

The only current ones I have is Wake and Hartline. Who woulda thunk that Soliai and Fields were the way to go for staying power. :)

This year, Tannehill, Wallace, and maybe Jones seem the way to go.

Anyone else with a "collection" of useless jersey's? Who is the best one to buy this year, who is gonna be around a while?

It's so hard to tell who's gonna be here awhile since you have to worry about so many things. Will they ever pan out? Will they leave after their contract? Will they be traded? Will they get in some trouble at some point and put in prison for awhile?

I think your best bet is to go with a classic until Tannehill shows he's the guy.

Grab a Marino, Thomas, Taylor, or even Csonka.

If you're tempted to grab one of our new jerseys though, I'd just go with a new Wake jersey.

It's so hard to tell who's gonna be here awhile since you have to worry about so many things. Will they ever pan out? Will they leave after their contract? Will they be traded? Will they get in some trouble at some point and put in prison for awhile?

I think your best bet is to go with a classic until Tannehill shows he's the guy.

Grab a Marino, Thomas, Taylor, or even Csonka.

If you're tempted to grab one of our new jerseys though, I'd just go with a new Wake jersey.

I have all of the above. I'm even thinking of Fields as a safe pick. Do punters even have printed jersey's? JK

Useless jerseys Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers.

I would go with a Cam Wake jersey personally, he is one of the best defensive players in the league.

I even have a jersey I got printed with 08 as the number, and Tuna as the name. I was thinking about putting that up for auction here (could maybe bring a dollar or two) or, contributing to burning it (much more). :)

Whoever you really like

I'm not a jersey guy, but if I were to get one, it'd be Pouncey. Great young player, who should play for us a long time, and it's cool to rep underrated positions.

Tannehill or Jordan are pretty safe bets. I would go for hartline though, just my preference, cool player, name and number. If you wanted to gamble a bit: reshad jones ya dig?

Anyone else with a "collection" of useless jersey's? Who is the best one to buy this year, who is gonna be around a while?

I started buying jerseys in the early 80's, around the time we had Marino, Duper and Clayton. I have probably 25 Phin's jerseys, and once a player retires or is no longer on the team, I place the jersey in a dry cleaning bag. The only old school jersey that I still wear is of Zach Thomas. I got Zach's aqua #54 jersey on EBay and it fits perfect, nice material, beautifully stitched. What bothered me is I bought an authentic Brandon Marshall jersey and he got traded right after this. I also won a really nice orange colored Brian Urlacher Bear's jersey at a sport's bar....it just sits in my closet.

It would be nice if they had an NFL buy-back policy (like the Patriots are doing with people who bought Aaron Hernandez's jersey).

I started buying jerseys in the early 80's, around the time we had Marino, Duper and Clayton. I have probably 25 Phin's jerseys, and once a player retires or is no longer on the team, I place the jersey in a dry cleaning bag. The only old school jersey that I still wear is of Zach Thomas. I got Zach's aqua #54 jersey on EBay and it fits perfect, nice material, beautifully stitched. What bothered me is I bought an authentic Brandon Marshall jersey and he got traded right after this. I also won a really nice orange colored Brian Urlacher Bear's jersey at a sport's bar....it just sits in my closet.

It would be nice if they had an NFL buy-back policy (like the Patriots are doing with people who bought Aaron Hernandez's jersey).

Yeah my friend, all the players have to do is kill somebody.

Something very hard to believe. While the Pats are willing to exchange Hernandez jersey's but, according to ESPN, a signed jersey from him is going for $1200. There are some VERY SICK people out there.

So far I have the new Elite Tannehill away and home and Dion Jordan home. and 2012 home and alternate Tannehill elites

I have a handful of Dolphins jerseys in my closet. Some are more useful than others.

3 Marino's (early 90's aqua, late 90's aqua and late 90's white)
Aqua Madison
Aqua McDuffie
2 of Zach (aqua and white)
2 aqua Ricky's (one replica, one authentic)
Aqua JT
Aqua Ronnie
Aqua Boston
Aqua Chambers
Aqua Ginn
Aqua Bess

It's a mix of replicas, authentics, and I think 1 or 2 of them are knock-offs (I try to avoid those but the ones I have look pretty close to the real thing and have held up well). I want to get a new jersey but I can't decide which player to get. Right now it's between Wake and Jordan. I also can't decide what level of jersey I want.....Limited, or shell out the money for an Elite. I have been able to score all 3 of the authentics in my collection for under $100 each.

I have a authentic Ricky williams(reebok) 2012 elite green Ryan tannehill, and I just ordered a custom white elite. Instead of getting a player I got #72 perfect image.jpg I figured this will never get old or out of style

I am in search of an AJ Duhe #77 Throwback size 54 if anyone knows where I may be able to find one.

Back
Top Bottom