Dolphins Jerseys For The Pats Home Game Revealed. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Jerseys For The Pats Home Game Revealed.

Garfinkle is the best executive this franchise has. I would hate for him to be replaced.

Agreed but this day and age few stay in a position for a really long stretch like that. Safe to say we will have someone new within the next 10 years but that’s no knock against him.

Agreed but this day and age few stay in a position for a really long stretch like that. Safe to say we will have someone new within the next 10 years but that’s no knock against him.

I agree with that, and he himself may want to leave the organization for a potentially better position.

I also think the uniform change happens before he leaves...he seems to like the throwbacks and knows the fans do as well.

I agree with that, and he himself may want to leave the organization for a potentially better position.

I also think the uniform change happens before he leaves...he seems to like the throwbacks and knows the fans do as well.

He just led a uniform change and all he did was update the orange color and remove the dark blue trim...

He is maximizing revenue by having the current version and throwbacks to sell and get fans excited.

Hoping they wear the championship era orange-aqua-orange pant stripes with it, as opposed to the 1966-only aqua-orange-aqua stripes they have been wearing with throwbacks...

football-miami-dolphins-mercury-morris-in-action-rushing-vs-oakland-picture-id136455785

Black visors and cleats should be mandatory for all 53 lol, imagine that..

Holy crap...that’s beautiful man..with the black cleats.

Let’s go throwback full time..

Corporations are scared to admit they screwed up. That's the opponent.

Also the monetary aspect of having so many different options. Different tastes will be attracted to different styles. When I visited Patriot Place again last October and walked through the huge merchandise store I was startled by how many varying color schemes they offered, some I had never seen. They had throwback stuff scattered around and then an entire wall devoted to it.

As long as we keep the Motion Sickness logo I'll be convinced we have not fully emerged from the Mike Dee era of dullard thought process and decision making.

More than anything I wish we had a #1 draft pick who was confident enough to immediately chastise the new logo, as soon as he was drafted onto that stage, and likewise throughout every local interview once in Miami. I think about that every year. I can't think of anything else that would be jolting enough to higher ups in the organization than to have a prized young player from afar put everything in its proper perspective.

I like them. Great idea.

I’d also like to see the dark version go in that direction, with the hue drifting more toward than blue that green.

Back
Top Bottom