Dolphins jet sighting

Va. dolphin

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey..........I am new to posting on this site. I Live in Newport News Va. I saw the Dolphins Jet landing at Newport News,Williamsburg International Airport tonight at about 5:45pm. Does anybody know why the dolphins jet would be here? I went to the airport to make sure that I was not seeing things. It is the real deal!

XXXSURTAINXXX

THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
Va. dolphin said:
Hey..........I am new to posting on this site. I Live in Newport News Va. I saw the Dolphins Jet landing at Newport News,Williamsburg International Airport tonight at about 5:45pm. Does anybody know why the dolphins jet would be here? I went to the airport to make sure that I was not seeing things. It is the real deal!
They are looking at a Offensive lineman at hampton.....Thats about the best that I have.

You are in newport news? R U navy?

XXXSURTAINXXX

THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
Well bro if you read down in the finheavens headline it tells you they are intrested in the center from Hampton University. Im just using prior knowledge and maybe some common sense.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't know why the Dolphins Jet would be there, but if this poster is telling the truth it is probably Saban just going to a college workout. Nothing big to worry about.

XXXSURTAINXXX

THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
Okay I was -2 years old at that time. But atleast you got to see them win a superbowl. Lucky man!

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Okay I was -2 years old at that time. But atleast you got to see them win a superbowl. Lucky man!
Heh... tell me about it. I would have loved to have actually seen it myself. I was borne not too many months after they had the perfect season. :mad: Bad mommy and daddy! You should have gotten familiar with each other a year or two sooner! :tongue:

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
Let me be the first person to officially welcome you to the site.

:welcome:
:smackhead:

Where are my manners. Welcome to the site! :D

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Va. dolphin said:
No Just a life time Dolphin fan .........since 1971
I think its just Saban and RS checking out Hampton University center Jelani Clement workouts.:welcome:

BTW Welcome to Finheaven.

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
I live in Richmond, Va.....I think I will drive an hour and go see the plane.....Oh...forgot.....my wife just said forgetaboutiiiiiitttttt !:wink:

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This just reminded me.. My dad claims he saw the Dolphins jet in the Manaus, Amazonas (City in the Amazon, Brazil) airport in late december/ early Jan. I doubt they were scouting anything there.. Maybe Wayne was bringing Saban on a fishing expedition?

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
I THINK WANNY TOOK IT.........he just got lost "from a pilots standpoint"

Top Bottom