Dolphins jet sighting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins jet sighting

Va. dolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey..........I am new to posting on this site. I Live in Newport News Va. I saw the Dolphins Jet landing at Newport News,Williamsburg International Airport tonight at about 5:45pm. Does anybody know why the dolphins jet would be here? I went to the airport to make sure that I was not seeing things. It is the real deal!

Va. dolphin said:
Hey..........I am new to posting on this site. I Live in Newport News Va. I saw the Dolphins Jet landing at Newport News,Williamsburg International Airport tonight at about 5:45pm. Does anybody know why the dolphins jet would be here? I went to the airport to make sure that I was not seeing things. It is the real deal!

They are looking at a Offensive lineman at hampton.....Thats about the best that I have.

You are in newport news? R U navy?

Well bro if you read down in the finheavens headline it tells you they are intrested in the center from Hampton University. Im just using prior knowledge and maybe some common sense.

I don't know why the Dolphins Jet would be there, but if this poster is telling the truth it is probably Saban just going to a college workout. Nothing big to worry about.

Okay I was -2 years old at that time. But atleast you got to see them win a superbowl. Lucky man!

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Okay I was -2 years old at that time. But atleast you got to see them win a superbowl. Lucky man!

Heh... tell me about it. I would have loved to have actually seen it myself. I was borne not too many months after they had the perfect season. :mad: Bad mommy and daddy! You should have gotten familiar with each other a year or two sooner! :tongue:

Nublar7 said:
Let me be the first person to officially welcome you to the site.

:welcome:

:smackhead:

Where are my manners. Welcome to the site! :D

Va. dolphin said:
No Just a life time Dolphin fan .........since 1971

I think its just Saban and RS checking out Hampton University center Jelani Clement workouts.:welcome:

BTW Welcome to Finheaven.

I live in Richmond, Va.....I think I will drive an hour and go see the plane.....Oh...forgot.....my wife just said forgetaboutiiiiiitttttt !:wink:

This just reminded me.. My dad claims he saw the Dolphins jet in the Manaus, Amazonas (City in the Amazon, Brazil) airport in late december/ early Jan. I doubt they were scouting anything there.. Maybe Wayne was bringing Saban on a fishing expedition?

I THINK WANNY TOOK IT.........he just got lost "from a pilots standpoint"

Back
Top Bottom