Dolphins @ Jets - BLACK FRIDAY GAME. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Jets - BLACK FRIDAY GAME.

My niece (a Green Bay fan) taunted me in the family chat after the Christmas game. I warned her she would regret it.

After GB lost to Detroit to miss the playoffs, I messaged back to everyone "Go Pack Go! Wait...I did that wrong. I meant Go HOME Pack. GO HOME."

We haven't talked much since.
I'd take a dump in her toilet tank and put a note in there too.

Agree 100%, how's the coffee Loco? I told the barista to bring you a Trenta

Starbucks-cup-sizes.png.webp
Nice.

New York is a place we visit frequently, and we haven’t been since Covid. My wife mentioned wanting to go this year around Thanksgiving. Coinkydink? I am game.

I have family in NY who have season tickets. I want to sit in their section like they obnoxiously do when they’re down here.

Let's start there and work our way out. Sorry. Just saying that once we get into the player safety thing, that then devolves into a Tua concussion convo and it's just wall to wall sniping.
I agree, wasn't my intention at all. Just my first thoughts when I saw it. On to happier thoughts. I am still super stoked to have an extra nationally televised game! Assuming it's nationally televised.

Cool, this is the game I want to go see live with my kid, Friday works
Took my son to his first Dolphins game at Met Life last year, I would like to go to this one also. I wish it was earlier in the season, not a fan of going to games in the cold.

I agree, wasn't my intention at all. Just my first thoughts when I saw it. On to happier thoughts. I am still super stoked to have an extra nationally televised game! Assuming it's nationally televised.
Both will be. We'll probably get a MNF and a SNF game on the rest of the schedule.

A marquee football game in a heavily congested area right next door to the biggest shopping mall in NJ on the busiest shopping day of the year! What can possibly go wrong?
I'm going to take a bus. F driving on that day. It will be gridlock...

Back
Top Bottom