Dolphins/Jets game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Jets game

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
I believe if Mark Dixon starts and plays for the majority of the offensive snaps Sunday night, the Dolphins will win. This is similar to the Lucas/Fiedler scenario, but doesn't get the attention because it is not a skilled position. Spriggs just hasn't cut it and we lack depth on the O-line.

Just a hunch, but I believe the Phins will pull it out. 24-17

Last, but definitely not least, lets show our appreciation for this site and contribute some funds. Even if it is minute. Every little bit helps.

GO PHINS:p

Let's not forget what to me is the biggest strength on strength match-up of the game: our ST return D vs the Jets with arguably the 2 best return men in the AFC in Morton and Moss.

Well ladies and gentlemen, the line on the Miami vs New York has the Jets favored by 3.
Here's the link to ESPN:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview?gameId=221110020

But I don't think the 3 means points. I think it means that the Jets QB is playing 3 times better then Lucas. Pretty fair assesment if you ask me. :goof:

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I believe if Mark Dixon starts and plays for the majority of the offensive snaps Sunday night, the Dolphins will win. This is similar to the Lucas/Fiedler scenario, but doesn't get the attention because it is not a skilled position. Spriggs just hasn't cut it and we lack depth on the O-line.

Just a hunch, but I believe the Phins will pull it out. 24-17

Last, but definitely not least, lets show our appreciation for this site and contribute some funds. Even if it is minute. Every little bit helps.

GO PHINS:p

I think Dixon will be huge espeacilly against Abraham. Lucas has been horrible not trying to defend him, but the d-line has been living in our back feild every time we have passed the ball the past few weeks. I think the other key to the game will be mental. The rest of the team has to want this game bad. We have looked sleepy at best on both sides of the ball the past 2 weeks. The stars who make 3+ mill need to step up and lead this team on the feild like a bunch of crazy dogs(i love that saying.) Also guys like Chambers, Ricky, Dixon, and Carter need to step up and make a big play to help out who ever is our QB. We don't have anyone half as good as Jay, so one of these guys need to step up and pick up the slack. Thats what champions do. Hell if the offense can't do it than our 50 million dollar defense needs to score some points. Their salaries are the reason why we don't have a solid back up QB or more star power on offense, step up and earn your pay check.

Originally posted by chambers84
RICKY RICKY RICKY!!!
Lots of Ricky, very little of Chad and Co. :up:

Back
Top Bottom