Dolphins & Jets Joke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins & Jets Joke

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
I know this isn't the right forum, but hopefully our pal's will let it roll until after the game Sunday. Without further adue:

:jk: A first grade teacher in New York explains to her class that she is a Jets fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Jets fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand, except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Jet's fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Jet's fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Dolphins's fan , and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you a Dolphin's fan?"

"Because my mom is a Dolphins's fan, and my dad is a Dolphin's fan , so I'm a Dolphins's fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Dolphin's fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then, we'd be Jets fans.
:rofl:

lol.....

more of an insult not a joke, but nonetheless it made me laugh.
Good one!

True, it works for almost any teams. But either way, it's still funny. I got this one from Mike in Dallas (our phearful leader @ LongShots) who in turn got it from his father. I'll be sure to tilt one for him this coming weekend.

K, I've got one!

Q: How do you keep Jets out of your front yard?

A: Paint it like an end zone!

clear.gif

Originally posted by IceStorm
I know this isn't the right forum, but hopefully our pal's will let it roll until after the game Sunday. Without further adue:

:jk: A first grade teacher in New York explains to her class that she is a Jets fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Jets fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand, except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Jet's fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Jet's fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Dolphins's fan , and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you a Dolphin's fan?"

"Because my mom is a Dolphins's fan, and my dad is a Dolphin's fan , so I'm a Dolphins's fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Dolphin's fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then, we'd be Jets fans.
:rofl:

good one!

Re: K, I've got one!

Originally posted by SoFlaFan
Q: How do you keep Jets out of your front yard?

A: Paint it like an end zone!

clear.gif

Oh that's good. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom