Dolphins/Jets Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Jets Tickets

cynthia

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins vs. Jets tix

Hey guys, Make-A-Wish is selling tickets to the Dolphins vs. Jets game Monday night, December 25 at 9pm. Tickets are $75 bucks and 100% of proceeds stays with them. email ccortez@sflawish.org if you are interested!

Dolphins vs. jets

Dolphins vs. Jets tix
Hey guys, Make-A-Wish is selling tickets to the Dolphins vs. Jets game Monday night, December 25 at 9pm. Tickets are $75 bucks and 100% of proceeds stays with them. email ccortez@sflawish.org if you are interested!

Dolphins Vs. Jets

Dolphins vs. Jets tix

Dolphins Vs. Jets

Dolphins vs. Jets tix

Dolphins vs. Jets tix

Dolphins vs. Jets tix

dolphins vs. jets tix

Dolphins vs. Jets tix

dolphins vs. jets tix

very cool. I may need extra seats, and I'll will be sure and buy from this extremely worthy cause if I do. Regardless, I'll spread that email address around to my many hand-out requests...

Anyone ever been to a Fins-Jets game in NY? I wonder how they treat Fin's fans...

If I were up there, I'd do it...especially for such a great cause.

I go every year for the past 11 years....its allot of fun. The Jest's fans I hang with give me little to no problem because I have been tailgating there for so long, just allot of breaking balls. Now the fans inside are a different story....I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION! Bunch of drunks...who have massive beer muscles! Fireman Ed is a tool.....then again most Jet fans hate him as well!!!!! If ya go have fun shut your mouth and cheer for your team. There are a ton of Dolphin fans at this game its a crazy time!

This year is going to be the greatest weekend of all time!
2 Devils home game
Iron Maiden Concert
Fins/Jests on Sunday!

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom