Dolphins’ Jim Caldwell Says New Qb Josh Rosen Starts With “clean Slate” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Jim Caldwell Says New Qb Josh Rosen Starts With “clean Slate”

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usatsi_10656374.jpg

DAVIE (CBSMiami/AP) —
New Dolphins assistant coach Jim Caldwell was discussing the team’s quarterbacks Thursday when someone noted his extensive experience in the NFL.
“Are you saying … what are you saying about me?” Caldwell responded with a smile.
What the Dolphins are saying is that the 64-year-old Caldwell is the right coach for the job of developing newly acquired QB Josh Rosen, who is rebooting his career after a rocky rookie 2018 season with the Arizona Cardinals.
“We all have a long way to go,” Caldwell said.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/05/09/dolphins-jim-caldwell-josh-rosen-clean-slate/

Everyone should have a clean slate. It's up to Rosen and everyone else to earn the snaps and to show what they can do.

This Team has some Top end Talent, like Howard, Tunsil, Wilson, and Minka, but the rest of the roster is average to terrible, Let the Rebuild continue and hope for the best.

We have a few really great pieces, now we need to fill in the gaps that are glaring mismatches to be competitive. If Rosen has reliable offensive weapons, we can hang with anyone. It will be on the defense to keep our offense with the most points at the final whistle. It is not impossible to turn a franchise around pretty fast if you have a really good quarterback. I think we do.

If he does behind our O-line he might be on IR by week 4

Maybe. Chance we got to take. Same chance zona took in 18.

There’s no way I buy they bench this kid cause of the o line when he played behind hot garbage on tbe o line as a starter as a rookie even.

I just don’t buy that they are doing anything more than hedging their bets at qb.

I'm sure
Maybe. Chance we got to take. Same chance zona took in 18.

There’s no way I buy they bench this kid cause of the o line when he played behind hot garbage on tbe o line as a starter as a rookie even.

I just don’t buy that they are doing anything more than hedging their bets at qb.
he'll start this year at some point.....just don't see why it has to be week one but it's not up to me anyway

Doesnt fitpatrick make more money than rosen right now? Im asking not sure. If so id say fitzpatrick would start just off of that stat.

Doesnt fitpatrick make more money than rosen right now? Im asking not sure. If so id say fitzpatrick would start just off of that stat.

Plans change. Matt Moore made $6 million dollars and the coaching staff was scared to death of him playing sooooooo....

This will get settled on the field with sense and not cents.

Fitzpatrick is an insurance policy. Rosen is potentially the biggest asset in your portfolio.

Make no mistake about it, there is only one member of the organization that wants Ryan Fitzpatrick to start.

Training camp should have quite a buzz this year. I miss being able to go whenever I wanted.

Plans change. Matt Moore made $6 million dollars and the coaching staff was scared to death of him playing sooooooo....

This will get settled on the field with sense and not cents.

Fitzpatrick is an insurance policy. Rosen is potentially the biggest asset in your portfolio.

Make no mistake about it, there is only one member of the organization that wants Ryan Fitzpatrick to start.

Training camp should have quite a buzz this year. I miss being able to go whenever I wanted.
mat moore was a good backup qb. we just didn't used him. I don't feel that gase was that good of qb coach. he never bring anybody that was better than mat to team either. he used p manning on his resume. right now none of these team have a qb yet. the dolphins,jets bills ari. hope they got qb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom