Dolphins keep James with 9.3 million option | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins keep James with 9.3 million option

I like that we're keeping Him, but where the Hell are we going to have any $$$ for the Draft? I guess at this stage of being a Fan of the 'Fins....Nothing Surprises Me Anymore!!! :confused:

The good thing is that he has to give us the best he has this year being that he will be an UFA next spring. Still hoping for an extension though.

We can’t make more holes. James would get this on the open market and now we have Davis for G. Line needs one G and it’s set.

would have been fine with an extension at a lower figure. but wow thats a lot

I like that we're keeping Him, but where the Hell are we going to have any $$$ for the Draft? I guess at this stage of being a Fan of the 'Fins....Nothing Surprises Me Anymore!!! :confused:

Money for the draft probably comes from the post-June 1st cut of Suh. Just a guess.

Actually, not for nothing, but if you add a Guard in free agency or the draft and draft a TE in say round 2, this offense is tons better than the one that started the opener last year.

would have been fine with an extension at a lower figure. but wow thats a lot

Hopefully they will continue to negotiate and bring that cap number down. Armando seems to indicate that James is going to play the year without an extension. That would be another brutal decision by this front office.

What in the mother effing lord is going on with this franchise? How is Ross ok with this? Why, Why Why do we have to have Tbaum????

At this point the plan is to see how he plays next season and see if he stays healthy before extending him. They didn't want to create another hole at this point and yes, I believe a big cut is coming down soon

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom