Dolphins' Kenny Stills Listed As One Most Underrated Receivers In Nfl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' Kenny Stills Listed As One Most Underrated Receivers In Nfl

He’s the only WR we’ve had the last few years who consistently catches over the top big plays that go for TDs. If that’s all he did for us that’d be worth the price of admission. But as others have pointed out, he can do so much more.

I would trade him too. He's the 32nd highest paid receiver & would go are far to say he's not at top 50 receiver. If we could get a 4th rounder, see ya. Go with Parker, Hurns, Wilson, Williams, Ford, & Grant. Hurns & Grant are free agents after this year & Parker, Stills, & Wilson are free agents after next year.

He scores tds. That’s important. But, he is basically a one trick pony. He catches deep balls. He is soft as cotton and drops balls in traffic. But, it’s hard to discount the tds

I still haven't gotten over that drop against Seattle...probably a personality flaw.

Not really happy about his slide against NE last year, without which we wouldn't have needed the Miami miracle.

I think Stills is a great deep threat but the guy disappears for like three out of four games and he is fairly soft when not running deep.

Stills is a watered down DeSean Jackson. Nice piece to have, but not an elite player. He is underrated to a degree, but I also understand why that is.

Which version of Desean are we talking about? The guy was one flat our electric and one of the best guys in the league at any position with the ball in his hands. Even at his age he still stretches the defense. He wasn't great in Tampa because he couldn't get his chemistry down with Jameis, who thrives more at throwing the ball for guys to fight for it than hitting guys in stride downfield.

Which version of Desean are we talking about? The guy was one flat our electric and one of the best guys in the league at any position with the ball in his hands. Even at his age he still stretches the defense. He wasn't great in Tampa because he couldn't get his chemistry down with Jameis, who thrives more at throwing the ball for guys to fight for it than hitting guys in stride downfield.
DeSean in his prime

PFF ranked Stills 70th in the league last year. Allen Hurns was ranked 68th.

Had Wilson not been injured and carried on, he would have been 13th between Edelman and Mike Evans.

Sorry if I offend anyone except Kenny himself, but if you think the Dolphins need this guy, you don't understand the game at all.

Oh, and Devante Parker ranked 50th. That should give ya little idea of how feeble little baby Kenny really is.

Anyone else wonder if Stills is trying to engineer his way out of MIami?

With a “team first” coaching staff, how do you think his distractions are playing out behind closed doors? (No politics!)

PFF ranked Stills 70th in the league last year. Allen Hurns was ranked 68th.

Had Wilson not been injured and carried on, he would have been 13th between Edelman and Mike Evans.

Sorry if I offend anyone except Kenny himself, but if you think the Dolphins need this guy, you don't understand the game at all.
I understand that TDs are essential to winning ball games. All this guy does is catch them on a high % of his receptions. He’s more valuable than DVP and even Jarvis when he was here. Anyone who thinks what he does is so easy, give me another WR since Marino retire who’s been able to consistently stretch defenses and finish downfield?

I find it astonishing in this new era of "team first", Patriot-style management that we have a guy who regularly drops balls and run blocks like a ballerina out there loudly badmouthing the owner and causing a distraction in his locker room.

How does that happen, Coach Belichick?

The answer? It doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom