Dolphins Kick Off Three Day Voluntary Mini-camp Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Kick Off Three Day Voluntary Mini-camp Today

That's ridiculous tbh, it's what 6 months since he picked up the injury and despite not needing surgery he's still not fit enough to practice. We've either not learned from Tannehill's injury that getting something fixed straight away is always the best solution or whoever is responsible for his rehab needs to be fired, that's simply not good enough.
Well, it's frustrating but they probably don't want to rush anything at this point and risk a setback. He has plenty of time to get back out there and unless he can have his speed and quickness back 100% then he won't see the field much cause he depends on that 100% of the time. He's not a big target and doesn't have great hands so speed is his game.

Well, it's frustrating but they probably don't want to rush anything at this point and risk a setback. He has plenty of time to get back out there and unless he can have his speed and quickness back 100% then he won't see the field much cause he depends on that 100% of the time. He's not a big target and doesn't have great hands so speed is his game.

I understand that thought process but it's been 6 months, if he's not fit enough to work out now then I would be seriously revisiting the surgery options because if they don't act now, he'll not be fit for the start of the season.

Dolphins are going to need to take some insurances on the receiving corps. Albert and Grant might not be ready and/or suffer setback etc. You can't put all your hopes on them and not have a plan B ready to go.

Dolphins are going to need to take some insurances on the receiving corps. Albert and Grant might not be ready and/or suffer setback etc. You can't put all your hopes on them and not have a plan B ready to go.

Well if you haven't been paying attention, Miami is punting this season. Literally punting on first down.

Me -- I'm not counting on any of our tots coming back to 100% form...

Both injuries are potentially devastating to their "game."

Speed. Quicks. Explosion.

All negatively impacted.

Parker should be reliable and ready to go :yawn

I just threw up in my mouth. But i am curious what the new coaching staff sees in him? There wasn't anyone in NE that's like him for as long as I can remember. NE has always had those smaller quick type of receivers.

I just threw up in my mouth. But i am curious what the new coaching staff sees in him? There wasn't anyone in NE that's like him for as long as I can remember. NE has always had those smaller quick type of receivers.
I'm chalking that up to Grier's idea.

I love Reshad Jones but at this Point Minkah needs to be the FS. If it takes Jones being traded for that to happen then so be it.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous tbh, it's what 6 months since he picked up the injury and despite not needing surgery he's still not fit enough to practice. We've either not learned from Tannehill's injury that getting something fixed straight away is always the best solution or whoever is responsible for his rehab needs to be fired, that's simply not good enough.
Meh... I'm not going to read to much into it.

I understand that thought process but it's been 6 months, if he's not fit enough to work out now then I would be seriously revisiting the surgery options because if they don't act now, he'll not be fit for the start of the season.
I think (and hope) you are overreacting. He isn't going to benifit from conditioning, at this point, and I prefer safe to sorry.

We are not competing this year and as I mentioned last year our wide receivers are a mash unit. Draft plans will not be altered at the WR position because of Grant and Wilson. We rebuild the lines this season, see which of these guys can stick and improve as the season progresses and then go after those skill positions as needed next year with all our draft picks.

I have zero problems letting a proven vet workout/rehab wherever the hell he wants to.

To get something in return for that contract, though, would be monumental.

There wasn't anyone in NE that's like him for as long as I can remember. NE has always had those smaller quick type of receivers.

Hogan maybe. Moss for sure wasn't that smaller type receiver. Can't believe I'm even putting Parker and Moss together in the same sentence....or Parker and Hogan!

Back
Top Bottom