Dolphins land WR Chester Rogers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins land WR Chester Rogers

You may be right ... but I have a sneaking suspicion that a WR changing systems and locations might have difficulty adjusting to a new QB in this oddly shortened and socially distancing season. If he does though, I hope it is because Rodgers succeeded rather than because Grant failed.
That’s a good point. I normally try to stay away from wrs in fantasy who are in new teams because of that. Odb last yr for example.

You may be right ... but I have a sneaking suspicion that a WR changing systems and locations might have difficulty adjusting to a new QB in this oddly shortened and socially distancing season. If he does though, I hope it is because Rodgers succeeded rather than because Grant failed.

I think Grant has proven pretty useless as a WR, but yeah I wouldn't take for granted that someone can come in and seize a role in a new system. This is a strange, strange year.

Is Chester Rogers any good or is he just additional competition for the last WR roster spot?

Is Chester Rogers any good or is he just additional competition for the last WR roster spot?
I doubt it's even competition.

You need a lot of camp bodies. It's not efficient to do instructional coaching if the first team O is going against the first team D the entire practice.

Back
Top Bottom