Dolphins land WR Chester Rogers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins land WR Chester Rogers

IMO Jaylen Waddle (Bama) is slightly better than DeVonta Smith. Chase (LSU), Bateman (Minnesota - sitting out the season), Moore (Purdue), Olave (Ohio State), and Smith (Bama) are all legit. This draft class has a lot of the Tyreek Hill burner style WR prospects. Chase and Bateman are two of the bigger top prospects. It will be easy to find a guy to pair with Parker and Williams if we go the draft route next year.

Not a bad pickup for this time of year. Typically I'd say we might wait until cuts to get someone, but this year there will likely be less quality players cut because everyone needs beefier rosters. He's got some speed, so he makes sense as a replacement for Wilson, but really, he's likely to be behind Jakeem Grant as long as Grant doesn't fumble.

Not a bad pickup for this time of year. Typically I'd say we might wait until cuts to get someone, but this year there will likely be less quality players cut because everyone needs beefier rosters. He's got some speed, so he makes sense as a replacement for Wilson, but really, he's likely to be behind Jakeem Grant as long as Grant doesn't fumble.
In 2018 Rodgers had as many receptions as grant has had in his whole career. I think Rogers will probably get more snaps than grant as I think he’s a better WR. Assuming he’s healthy

The Dolphins have 10 WR’s on their roster at this time and that doesn’t include Perry. So I think it is going to be extremely difficult for Rogers to come in and win one of the spots on the 53 man roster but he could be on the 16 man practice squad.

In 2018 Rodgers had as many receptions as grant has had in his whole career. I think Rogers will probably get more snaps than grant as I think he’s a better WR. Assuming he’s healthy
You may be right ... but I have a sneaking suspicion that a WR changing systems and locations might have difficulty adjusting to a new QB in this oddly shortened and socially distancing season. If he does though, I hope it is because Rodgers succeeded rather than because Grant failed.

Back
Top Bottom