Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team'

Only if you have someone competent rebuilding the team. It's easy to tear it down, anyone can do it.

Nail the QB with the #1 overall pick and Miami is a desirable destination for GMs, coaches, and free agents again. Get the franchise QB and if Flores and Grier lose their jobs from incompetence, so be it. That is what this team has been missing all along and why we've been stuck in purgatory for 20 years. You can't build or rebuild without one.

If Stephen Ross even gets a sniff of a real QB, the franchise will revolve around said QB. Not Flores, not Grier (who have both proven squat).

Good leadership for a young player. The locker room yesterday must have been stunned embarrassment. When things get tough (and they are really tough right now), you find out who your quitters are and who your guys are that don't ever give up.

Tank worshipers have sold their soul

Not a question of selling my soul, but this is a rare opportunity to go out and grab what you perceive is the best in a QB rich draft. We have literally never done this. Some on this board are still crying about passing on Matt Ryan in 2008. This isn't a mindset you have every year, but here we are! Embrace the dark side!

You "rooting really hard" has worked out pretty well the past quarter century, huh?

It's one year, and a 1-15 season isn't much worse than the crap they've been feeding us year in and year out.

Kenyan Drake is the guy with the most to lose ($) right now.

I get why he would want out in a contract year. I am sure as soon as someone puts a third round pick on the table he will get his wish.

Nail the QB with the #1 overall pick and Miami is a desirable destination for GMs, coaches, and free agents again. Get the franchise QB and if Flores and Grier lose their jobs from incompetence, so be it. That is what this team has been missing all along and why we've been stuck in purgatory for 20 years. You can't build or rebuild without one.

If Stephen Ross even gets a sniff of a real QB, the franchise will revolve around said QB. Not Flores, not Grier (who have both proven squat).

Ask the Colts what happens when you sell your soul for a QB.

Ask the Colts what happens when you sell your soul for a QB.

Sign me up for an Andrew Luck type of talent. Are you serious with this? What Dolphin QB have you been watching the past 20 years??

All of a sudden now that we have a shot at a real QB, the QB snobs come out of the woodwork. Where were all of these Dolphin fans who were opposed to the top QB in the draft a couple of years ago? The majority of this board was sick when we didn't "Suck for Luck" the most. Luck was ruined by a poor OL. If the Dolphins don't build a line, Rosen, a draft pick, or even Tom Brady doesn't stand a chance to make this team a winner.

I must've been in a coma for all of the great QBs we've had lately.

Playoffs in 4 of 7 seasons. Conference championship. Sign me the hell up for that. Even after Luck retired, they have a good coach and a pretty decent team.

Your soul is history, another me, me, my, my fan......yawn.

Your soul is history, another me, me, my, my fan......yawn.

What? My soul is history? Taking it a bit too far there bud. Sorry I don't watch this team with your feelings at the forefront.

Back
Top Bottom