Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins LB Jerome Baker sends a message: 'I'll go to war with this team'

Glad to know some guys know there is a plan in place and this was to be expected

Some dudes wanna be here and that’s cool, if someone like Jones or Drake want out, let them

Jerome Baker is a fool. We'll take that misplaced loyalty, abuse it and you, and get you outta here on the 1st thing smoking when you run outta ammo.

Best to go to wat for yourself. You're a pro now.

Jerome Baker Street showing some Pride. That’s my Dog Dude. 8 Tackles btw.

Really like Baker as a player. But the Baltimore game showed what i said during the offseason. He's way to light, built to lean, lack the strength at the POA to be your star LB. He's going to be pushed around quite a bit. Especially against teams with physical fronts that love to run the ball like the Ravens.

I flew down from Jersey - and you nailed it. No emotion. Shook my head on the 1st play from scrimmage and after that was just numb w no feeling. I didn’t even drink.
I'm in South Jersey...

Taking the wife down for the Eagles' game.

Played small Sunday. Maybe it was all that heavy tight end sets.

Miami better hope so. It better also hope that egos got more to offer.

Playoffs in 4 of 7 seasons. Conference championship. Sign me the hell up for that. Even after Luck retired, they have a good coach and a pretty decent team.

Relax. You and i could've taken a team to the playoffs in that division during that time. AFC east is a whole different thing. Gonna take a lot more than a QB.

Back
Top Bottom